Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th March 2007, 15:27   #31
BHPian

Cest Magnifique

Lovely design... excellent craftmanship by you and your team.... Overall a car with clean lines and killer looks. Wondering if the smoked out effect on the Tail lamps will add to the looks or kill it?
Old 6th March 2007, 16:49   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by desigNation View Post
beeman-great job on your 1st attempt,but like some said,the rear bumper is too low slung and the skirt in the front jutting out too much[like dart vader helmet].your spoiler looks neat and simple,the mesh jobs neat too,paint jobs excellent,add a muffler tip, its got a big gap there.
Both designs by choice. Also, let me repeat they look low but are not. Yes i plan to add an exhaust soon, thats why the hole !!
Yes, its the Darth vader car...maybe i can name it that

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
Lovely design... excellent craftmanship by you and your team.... Overall a car with clean lines and killer looks. Wondering if the smoked out effect on the Tail lamps will add to the looks or kill it?
Yup smoked lights would look good in any car. Still considering that option though!! Thanks for your comments..
Old 6th March 2007, 18:00   #33

wow buddyy!! you have skills man!!! you definately can be one, i also dreamed of being a car modder as from the age of 13 i got interest in cars and bikes and yeah i love designing them, making sketches and all... i would share with you people soonn!!!!.. nice mods budyyy!!!!!
Old 6th March 2007, 22:13   #34
BHPian

WOW beeman, you sure managed to convert the elentra into a looker. gr8 design. Originality is very important in any design and yours is really something. Loved the spoiler too.
I didn't like the rear bumper design but thats my personal opinion. Overall this is the best elentra I have seen.
Old 28th September 2017, 13:07   #35
BHPian

Re: Beeman's Elantra

I know its a long shot! but does anyone have pics saved of my car... :-(

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks