Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2020, 18:26   #1
BHPian

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno

Yes, as the title suggests, this modification thread is definitely on a Maruti Suzuki

Baleno owners would have seen my posts on service, exterior modifications etc in the Official review thread.

I didn't want to create a separate thread until I had some substantial update on my car.

The mods on my car are definitely NOT on the lines of Gannu_1/Suhaas307/Dr Naren/graaja.

Quick background on the purchase:

First, let me give you all a quick background on my purchase.

Way back in 2016, when there were rumors floating around that Maruti will launch Baleno RS with a Manual and 6 Speed AT, I decided to exchange my 2014 Ertiga Vxi manual as my left calf muscles were tired of the perennial traffic on GST Road (courtesy Pallavaram flyover construction).

I got a fairly decent price for my Ertiga from NEXA Nandanam and made a booking for Baleno CVT(Zeta). But, they wanted to seal the exchange deal immediately as they found a prospective buyer for my Ertiga. Do note that Zeta was the top most variant in CVT lineup without Touchscreen system, Projector headlamps and slightly different tail-lamps. Also, NEXA confirmed that I can swap by booking to the RS variant once they receive official communication from MSIL.

Now, there were again rumors floating around that RS version might be launched ONLY in automatic transmission. This again made me to reconsider my booking.

Also, NEXA Nandanam called and updated me that the Automatic version that I had booked had a 6 months waiting period. I started getting impatient and wanted the car immediately. So, tried calling other NEXA dealers in Chennai. Alas, all of them quoted the same waiting period.

At the same time, I read one of the post here on TBHP that procuring a car from Tier-2 city might be easier.

So, I quickly reached out to NEXA Vellore and NEXA Trichy. Luckily NEXA Trichy had a Metallic Urban Blue (Zeta CVT) in transit. So, I quickly wired them the booking amount and told them to block the vehicle for me. After 2 weeks, the vehicle reached their yard and they started pestering me to make the full payment. But, I strictly told them I cannot do that until I see the vehicle. Luckily my dad's friend, a professor who's hometown was Trichy offered to do the PDI on behalf of us. Post the PDI, he gave us a green signal to proceed with the payment.

So, after a week, we drove the vehicle to Chennai with a temporary registration.

Saga of the enhancements:

Post permanent registration, the first modification that I wanted to carry out was replacing the OEM alloys.

I badly wanted Momo Revenge in Matt Black. Alas, none of the dealers in Chennai had stock. So, settled with a Machined Black 5 spoke alloys.

In the meantime, I got the headlights smoked and added Philips H4 LEDs and H11 Fog bulbs

In the midst of this, I felt the OEM Sigma version front grill looked good. So, got that grill as well.

Something struck me that painting the thick chrome on the Zeta grill would look nice. So, got it painted in Piano black and reverted from Sigma grill to Zeta.

Baby-steps towards RS makeover:

By mid-March 2017, proper spy pics of Baleno RS started circulating on TBHP confirming that RS variant would ONLY be launched in manual transmission. But, Maruti had made lot of enhancements on the exterior front to slightly differentiate from the normal variants viz; (The front grill, front and rear bumper with skirt and the side skirts sitting plush on the running board). Also, after seeing this variant in person, I desperately wanted a exterior makeover on my Baleno.

Months passed and I slowly got hold of the part numbers for RS (Front grill, front bumper with skirt and side skirts and the RS decal). I made a quick visit to MASS and provided them the part numbers and asked them to order all the required parts. It took about 3-4 weeks to get the front grill, RS decal and the side skirts.
Front bumper with skirt took an another 1 month to arrive.

Initially I didn't like the visual appeal of the RS rear bumper. But, to get a complete exterior cosmetic makeover, I decided to get the rear bumper along with the skirts too.

Finally I decided to do a chrome-delete of the window lining, rear boot-lid spoiler and decal. However I'm still not convinced to get the chrome door handles painted in body colour. I might probably get them wrapped in piano black.

Tyre/Wheel Upgrade:

During the fag end of 2018, I wanted to replace the alloys and wanted the Momo revenge in Matt Black. Call it luck, Momo had introduced Revenge in Concave finish. Made a quick visit to my favorite alloy/tyre dealer and paid an advance. So, along with the alloys I swapped the OEM 195/55 R16 Alnac 4Gs to 205/50 R16 Continental MC5.

Can I improve the handling?

Post the tyre upgrade, I got the RS Front coil springs to compliment the tyre upgrade. (Pic and Part numbers given below)

Wait... enhancement is still not complete.

Now, with the exterior makeover done, I wanted the car to sound a little sporty.
So, got a Magnaflow Endcan (Model: 10445) with the stock resonator in place. Now, the car sounds a little sporty beyond 2.5K rpm. Heck, it's a CVT. Don't expect too much.

Still not contended with what I have done so far... How about some after-market springs?

Even after the tyre/wheel upgrade I was still not happy with the handling. That's when I started reading Naren's and Suhas's thread on Cobra springs.

Post extensive research, I decided to get Cobra Springs on OEM dampers. The springs are currently in transit and stuck at Bangalore and I will get them installed post the extended lock down in Chennai that will hopefully end by June 30th.

Got Magnaflow?, but I need to take peek below the rear bumper. OK let's do something

So, I'm also trying to experiment by replacing the OE resonator with K14B (Ertiga/Ciaz) resonator to check if there's substantial improvement in the sound and little difference in performance. The parts have already arrived at MASS and once again I need to wait until the lock down is lifted to get them customized and installed at a FNG.

OK... What about Brakes?

I've had discussions with DBHP'ian Leoshashi on the compatibility of rear discs from the RS variant.

The rear beam definitely needs to be changed to accommodate this conversion. Also, I'm waiting for the warranty to get completed next year to take the plunge on this modification.

So, here's a quick synopsis of the enhancements done (till date) on my 2016 Baleno CVT

a) Pioneer AVH-Z5190 BT ICE
b) Avan Acoustics tweeters
c) RS Front grill in piano black
d) RS Front bumper with skirt
e) RS side skirts
f) RS Rear bumper with skirt
g) RS decal
h) Chrome delete (Window lining, rear bootlid spoiler,'S', 'RS' and Baleno decal)
i) Momo Revenge Concave (Matt Black)
j) Continental MC5 205/55 R16
k) Smoked Headlights with (Philips H4 LED and LED fog bulbs)
l) Magnaflow End can (OEM resonator is in place)

Work In Progress:

a) Cobra Lowering springs (Yet to install)
b) K14B Resonator (Yet to install)

Few updates are pending from an ICE perspective

a) JL Audio Front components (friend will carry down from the US as and when the lock down is relaxed)
b) HAT Sub (Already with me)
c) Need to identify a suitable 4 channel amp to pair the components and sub
d) Dynamat damping (Again, my friend will get it from the US)

Kindly excuse the amateurish photos.

Delivery (NEXA Trichy)

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-1.nexa-delivery-2.jpg

Smoked headlights, Sigma grill and Plati Alloys

Headlight Smoking charges - Rs 2500
Sigma grill 71741M68P005PK - Rs 350
Plati 16" (Set of 4) - Rs 25K

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-2.-sigma-grill-platialloys-3.jpg

Zeta grill painted in Piano Black

Painting charges - Rs 750

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-3.zeta-grill-painted-piano-black2-2.jpg

ICE

1) The upgrade that I've done is not of audiophile grade though. I'm again baby steps towards this mod.
2) Firstly, I've upgraded the OEM system to Pioneer AVH-5190BT that comes with Android Auto and Apple Car play.
3) The OEM steering mounted controls work perfectly.
e) The headunit display colour matches perfectly with the instrument cluster and doesn't look out of place.
4) The only grouse I've with this system is, it comes ONLY 1 USB port. C'mon Pioneer do you expect us to disconnect our mobile everytime we have a need to connect an USB with FLAC audio? You could have very well given 2 USB ports
5) Also, the OEM interior look is lot by adding an aftermarket panel!
6) The ICE installer where I got this swap done was suggesting me try out a pair of new 28mm Silk Dome tweeters that can supposedly play at different crossover points.
7) These are definitely better than the OEM tweeters.
8) These tweeters had to be fixed on the A-pillar trim and OEMs were dummied out.
9) Now that I'm looking at a SOLID upgrade, these tweeters will go in to my Celerio and the Baleno will get JL Audio 6.5 Components paired with HAT Sub.

Pioneer AVH-5190BT - Rs 21000
Avan Acoustics 28mm tweeters - Rs 11000

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-ice.jpg

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-pillar-install.jpg

RS Side Skirts (Includes replacement of running board as well) and Piano black ORVM covers

1) Maruti has made this mod slightly complicated as the skirt is not a direct fit.
2) This includes replacement of the running board as well.
3) But, the advantage with this is, there's no need to fix the skirts with additional screws (or) use 3M tapes that's religiously followed while fitting OEM skirts (or) aftermarket skirts. The skirts sit plush onto the running board
4) Also, there's no compromise on the ground clearance which is not the case even with OEM body kit.

Black ORVM Cover
84728M76M20-5PK - Rs 200 (each)

RS Side Skirts
77211M68P10 - Running board(RHS) - Rs 1023.40
77213M68P10 - Lower skirt (RHS) - Rs 2421.80
77221M68P10 - Running board(LHS) - Rs 1023.40
77223M68P10 - Lower Skirt (LHS) - Rs 2421.80

Painting charges - Rs 6800/-

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-3a.rs-side-skirts-3.jpg

RS grill and front Samurai lip

RS Front grill:

1) This grill definitely enhances the look and increases the sporty quotient.
2) Downside - They are pricey.
2) Factory finished in Gun-Metal shade

RS Front Grill - 71740M68P30-CP4 - Rs 2046
Piano Black painting charges - Rs 1000
Samurai bumper lip - Rs 2000

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-4.-rs-grill-side-skirts-along-samurai-lip-2.jpg

RS Front bumper and skirt

1) For a layman, there's no big difference between the RS variant and the normal ones.
2) Yes, one who is hawk-eyed will definitely notice the difference especially with the tighter lower air dam, gun metal grill and skirts.
3) Also, the light spread from the fogs are definitely better as the ones in RS protrude slightly.

RS Front Bumper
71711M68P10-5PK - Rs 1700

RS Lower Grill
71721M68P10-5PK - Rs 195

Fog Lamp Bezel - Rs 51 each
71751M68P50-5PK
72761M68P50-5PK

Front skirt
71771M68P00-5PK - Rs 3226

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-5.rs-grill-rs-front-bumper-skirt-2.jpg

Momo Revenge and Continental MC5

1) 205/55 R16 Continental MC5s are definitely a big upgrade from the stock Alnac 4G 195/55 R16
2) The tyres are sticky and offers good balance between handling and comfort.
3) But, the tyres are noisy and this is the only grouse that I have so far.
4) Now that, Michelin has launched Pilot Sport 4 in 205/55 R16 profile, I will definitely swap the MC5 when they breach the 60K barrier.
5) The wheels that I have in my vehicle are 7.5J. So they slightly jut out. Need to exercise caution while parking close to the kerb.

Momo Revenge Concave (Matt Black) - Rs 36000 (Set of 4)
Continental MC5 205/55 R16 - Rs 24000
Hub centric ring was provided free of cost

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-6.momo-revenge-alloys-mc5.jpg

Rear Chrome Delete

Painting charges - Rs 1200

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-7.rear-chrome-delete-2.jpg

RS Rear bumper and skirt

1) BIG and visible difference especially with the thick lower gun metal skirt.
2) The number plate housing is also different giving a faux diffuser look.
3) But, this bumper cannot accommodate the mud flaps giving a tough time to the vehicles in the rear during monsoon.
4) With the addition of 205 rubber and 7.5J wheels, its definitely a pain for the vehicles behind.
5) To overcome this issue, I've added a pair of universal rubber mud flaps.

Rear Bumper:

71811M68P40-5PK - Bumper - Rs 3109
71813M68P40-5PK - Rear Lower Skirt - Rs 2949.21

RS Decal - 77871M79M00A3Z

Painting charges - Rs 4500/-

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-8.rs-rear-bumper-rear-chrome-delete-3.jpg

With Magnaflow End-Can

1) After having made the Baleno to look a little sporty, I wanted the car to sound a little sporty too.
2) I started doing research on Borla/REMUS/Magnaflow etc; Finally I decided to get a Magnaflow Universal end-can
3) As this is a CVT, I wanted to experiment with a simple set-up before taking a plunge into CatBack system.
4) Yes, I'm totally satisfied with Magnaflow. It's NOT LOUD at all. It has got that deep bass beyond 2.5K rpm and sounds divine in our company's stilt parking.
5) Apart from this, I'm trying to experiment by removing the K12M resonator and adding K14B resonator with appropriate mods.

Magnaflow 10445 Universal End can - GBP 75

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-9.-magnaflow-end-can-2.jpg

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-magnaflow-10445.jpg

RS Front Coil Springs

1) With the RS Front coil springs, the ride has become even more stiffer.
2) But, please don't expect day & night difference with these springs.
3) These are being replaced with Cobra Lowering springs

41111M68P40 - Rs 645 (each)

Name:  12a.RS Front coil spring 2.png
Views: 16852
Size:  245.5 KB

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-12.-oe-coil-springs-2.jpg

Cobra Lowering Springs
1) The Cobra springs are currently in transit (stuck at Bangalore) and should reach me hopefully next week
2) I should be able to post a quick review once I get them installed at a FNG
3) Got them from A.M Racing Delhi for Rs 24000

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-13.-cobra-springs.jpg

Suzuki K14B Resonator

a) The K12M resonator would be replaced with this. But, the resonator is still at MASS
b) I shall post a review once I get them installed at a FNG after required modifications post lockdown
c) 14250M60M00 - Rs 4500/

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-14.-suzuki-k14-resonator-set.jpg

Resting during Lock-down

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-10.current-avatar1-2.jpg

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-11.current-avatar2-2.jpg

Signing-Off...

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-desktop-wallpaper-2.jpg

Last edited by Prodigy07 : 28th June 2020 at 08:44.
Prodigy07 is offline   (54) Thanks
Old 29th June 2020, 08:00   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

re: Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno

Thread moved from the Assembly Line to the Modifications Section. Thanks for sharing!

Your car looks HOT & is going to our homepage today.
GTO is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 29th June 2020, 09:05   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy07 View Post

Way back in 2016, when there were rumors floating around that Maruti will launch Baleno RS with a Manual and 6 Speed AT, I decided to exchange my 2014 Ertiga Vxi manual as my left calf muscles were tired of the perennial traffic on GST Road (courtesy Pallavaram flyover construction).

I got a fairly decent price for my Ertiga from NEXA Nandanam and made a booking for Baleno CVT(Zeta).

[ATTACH=13. Cobra Spr/ATTACH]
Good thread!

We seem to share a lot in common

I sold my prized possession Manza back in 2016 for exact same reason- Pallavaram flyover construction.

Bought a baleno delta AT from nexa Nandanam.

I sold my Baleno back in feb as I wanted a SUV - had almost zeroed in on Seltos. Covid has put this plan on temporary hold for now and am considering lease from zoomcar/revv when my company re-opens.
sathish81 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 29th June 2020, 14:39   #4
BHPian

Re: Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno

From reading your post I can see that you've gone with Magnaflow endcan which has mainly changed the tone to a growl. Also, I see that
I've to ask you for your recommendation on exhaust modification.
What's the best thing I can do in a budget of aound 10k max for my grand i10 petrol to sound throaty and loud( it should not be illegally loud)
Secondly, what about back pressure and error codes? Will I get any such problem. I think no one tunes the ecu after a exhaust job for the changed back pressure.
I am not asking about engine longevity, because I'm of the opinion that it won't affect engine longevity, but about error codes can anyone help?
Old 29th June 2020, 19:24   #5
BHPian

Looks tasteful and stunning. Do you plan on getting the engine remapped?
Old 30th June 2020, 00:02   #6
BHPian

The car looks beautiful and you've done some good mods. Why give a social media troll name to the thread but? I half expected another thread with 'tin can' stickers all over the car.
Added_flavor is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th June 2020, 00:20   #7
BHPian

Your car looks HOT and deserves to be in the tastefully modified cars thread.

Thanks for sharing.
Raghav96 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th June 2020, 20:49   #8
BHPian

The car is indeed looking very beautiful with all these mods! Love this colour of Baleno.

BTW did you try chrome delete on door handles? I think that will aslo look good.
Aafaq is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th June 2020, 21:15   #9
BHPian

Must admit my weird fetish towards big wheels. They are simply looking hot with the added RS bumpers and skirts- I must admit - it's a hottie! Swaping the headlights with the projector unit will make it more desirable!
momsonlydriver is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2020, 08:10   #10

Quote:
Yes, as the title suggests, this modification thread is definitely on a Maruti Suzuki

Baleno owners would have seen my posts on service, exterior modifications etc in the Official review thread.

I didn't want to create a separate thread until I had some substantial update on my car.
The Baleno looks classy and lit! You do have immaculate taste in modding. A headlamp upgrade would make it PERFECT!!
Could you mention more details of the Magnaflow endcan I couldn't find genuine suppliers in Trivandrum, Kerala and if it affects FE.
I have a 1.2 ignis and also intend to add an endcan for a sporty growl than just a whole lot of noise.

And also videos of that endcan on redlining?

Mod note - Please quote ONLY the relevant bits of a post. Quoting a full, long post inconveniences our mobile readers. Thanks!

Last edited by Sheel : 2nd July 2020 at 09:22. Reason: Mod note attached.
BLUEK12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th July 2020, 11:43   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Thread moved from the Assembly Line to the Modifications Section. Thanks for sharing!

Your car looks HOT & is going to our homepage today.
Thanks a ton GTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron82x3 View Post
What's the best thing I can do in a budget of aound 10k max for my grand i10 petrol to sound throaty and loud( it should not be illegally loud)
Secondly, what about back pressure and error codes? Will I get any such problem. I think no one tunes the ecu after a exhaust job for the changed back pressure.
Hello. If you are looking for a slightly throaty exhaust, the best option would be to swap the OEM muffler with an aftermarket one. There are lots of aftermarket ones such as Remus, Magnaflow, HKS, Borla etc; A decent branded end-can in India might cost close to 15K from a reputed dealer. But, there are a quite a few spurious fake end-cans (with HKS, Magnaflow logo) available in the accessories stores. I'm not sure about their longevity though.

If you are planning to remove the stock resonator and fix it with a straight SS pipe, then the back pressure will vary and will also result in an irritating drone noise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stribog View Post
Looks tasteful and stunning. Do you plan on getting the engine remapped?
Thanks. This is a 1.2NA engine. So, there won't be a remarkable difference/improvement with a remap. But, remap is definitely on the cards and I plan to do it next year. I need to talk to couple of reputed tuners and check if there would be a marginal improvement in the rubber-band effect of the CVT gearbox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aafaq View Post
The car is indeed looking very beautiful with all these mods! Love this colour of Baleno.

BTW did you try chrome delete on door handles? I think that will aslo look good.
Thanks. As I had already mentioned in my post, I'm little skeptical in painting the chrome door handles in body colour. I'm planning to get them wrapped in piano black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEK12 View Post
The Baleno looks classy and lit! You do have immaculate taste in modding. A headlamp upgrade would make it PERFECT!!
Could you mention more details of the Magnaflow endcan I couldn't find genuine suppliers in Trivandrum, Kerala and if it affects FE.
I have a 1.2 ignis and also intend to add an endcan for a sporty growl than just a whole lot of noise.

And also videos of that endcan on redlining?
Thanks. The Alpha OEM headlamps are exorbitantly priced (70K for a pair). Also, the connectors are different and I didn't want to mess up with circuits. That's the reason I got the headlamps smoked.

I got the Magnaflow end can from UK. Please check for Magnaflow dealers in India. I believe there's one in Mumbai.

Also, I haven't got a chance to shoot proper video of the exhaust. Might hopefully get one post lock-down.

Last edited by Prodigy07 : 4th July 2020 at 11:53.
Prodigy07 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th July 2020, 16:00   #12
BHPian

Cobra lowering springs install on Baleno Zeta CVT

So after a brief sojourn, I got the Cobra lowering springs installed on my Baleno Zeta CVT last week.

Thanks to the lock-down restrictions, I had very little time to spend with my car.

So, here's my quick feedback on these lowering springs.

a) Front springs are linear whereas rear springs are progressive. So, the ride quality is definitely not compromised.
b) These springs offer excellent balance between ride and handling
c) Also, I could immediately feel a difference in the body roll. The car definitely feels very tight.
d) I got very minimum to chance to take the car over potholes. But, I could find an instant difference between the OEM springs and Cobra springs.

The above feedback is based on solo driving.

I shall pen down by observation after driving the car under full load.

The alloys are 7.5J shod on 205/55 R16 profile rubber. So, my only worry is the tyres shouldn't rub against the wheel well during full load.

OT - Cleaning the roof of my car has now become quite easy

OEM Front springs (vs) Cobra springs

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-front-springs.jpg

OEM Rear springs (vs) Cobra springs

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-rear-springs.jpg

Front installation

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-front.jpg

Rear installation

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-rear.jpg

With OEM springs

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-oem-springs.jpg

With Cobra springs

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-cobra-springs.jpg

Front look

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-front-view.jpg

Rear stance

Minor enhancements on a #TinCan - My modified Maruti Baleno-rear-view.jpg
Prodigy07 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 20th July 2020, 13:54   #13
Senior - BHPian

Good set of modifications and the RS bumpers with the spoilers are a guaranteed head turner.

Quote:
Cobra lowering springs install on Baleno Zeta CVT

So after a brief sojourn, I got the Cobra lowering springs installed on my Baleno Zeta CVT last week.

Thanks to the lock-down restrictions, I had very little time to spend with my car.
Let us know how this goes. I have been looking at various options to improve the handling of my Baleno RS.

I have been reluctant to take the plunge on lowering springs as I did not want to lose GC on our roads but from Dr. Naren's post he seems to have no problem with that. However he did say that the ride at the back was bumpy at low speeds with a couple of backseat passengers. Do you have the same experience?

Drive on,
Shibu.
Old 6th August 2020, 14:48   #14
BHPian

Excellent and tasteful modifications bro. Really admire your baleno though my liking for the ordinary baleno/glanza still remains at bay. I am also loooking forward to buy the Ford Figo in the coming month and will surely try some similar mods.
I still feel that interior of the figo is not that up market as compared to a Hyundai i20/ i10 nios.
Would really appreciate some advice on the interior for sure. Link me to a particular thread if any.
Cheers!
Old 16th September 2020, 00:21   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
RS Front Bumper
71711M68P10-5PK - Rs 1700

RS Lower Grill
71721M68P10-5PK - Rs 195

Fog Lamp Bezel - Rs 51 each
71751M68P50-5PK
72761M68P50-5PK

Front skirt
71771M68P00-5PK - Rs 3226
can one just get the RS bumper (and fog lamp bezel and RS lower grill) keeping the stock Zeta grill and not get the lower and side skirts. Key question is does the RS bumper have many holes / slots to be able to fit the skirt which can look unfinished without the skirts and will it (RS bumper minus skirt) still look decent compared to stock Zeta bumper.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks