Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th June 2007, 16:53   #16
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Revv limiter can be removed on the alto. For further details kindly PM me.
Old 1st July 2007, 01:58   #17
BANNED

I suggest to add the K&N Exxtreme (or universal) filter and add an Automech Free flow exhaust. The car will change to a different beast. You will enjoy kicking her in every ride!

K&N universal filter costs around 3.5k and the exxtreme costs 4.5k. You have to get the plumbing also which may cost you another 1.5k to 2.5k!
Automech Exhaust (mild steel) costs only 5k including the delivery charges. Visit AutoMECH Engineers for more details. Yes, the whole kit contains headers, extension pipes, expansion chamber end can and tip.

Otherwise get in touch with our in house tuner Mr. Psycho and he will give you some crazy ideas which will make your car move like a girl who likes chasing boys with fast rides!
Old 2nd July 2007, 19:50   #18
BHPian

Check this thread out as well. http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...5-bhp-faq.html
Old 2nd July 2007, 21:41   #19
Senior - BHPian

Need pointers of specific teambhp guys to fine tune my exhaust system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
I suggest to add the K&N Exxtreme (or universal) filter and add an Automech Free flow exhaust. The car will change to a different beast. You will enjoy kicking her in every ride!

K&N universal filter costs around 3.5k and the exxtreme costs 4.5k. You have to get the plumbing also which may cost you another 1.5k to 2.5k!
Automech Exhaust (mild steel) costs only 5k including the delivery charges. Visit AutoMECH Engineers for more details. Yes, the whole kit contains headers, extension pipes, expansion chamber end can and tip.

Otherwise get in touch with our in house tuner Mr. Psycho and he will give you some crazy ideas which will make your car move like a girl who likes chasing boys with fast rides!
Hi Zak,
Do you specifically know anyone from Bangalore who can help me out on this ? as i am planning to get a Universal K&N filter and also looking to do FFE as i am looking for the sporty sound that sounds great to the ears. I also want to know does changing the headers and getting FFE done does it have any impact on the engine ( mine is alto vxi 1.1).

Thanks In advance

VJ_MAVRICK

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks