Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 2nd July 2007, 00:54   #16
BHPian

@sathyaprakash - Dude I suggest not to go in for a make over from a Type X to a Type Y.

Think about it, the original was made best for what parts it holds, and then it might have complications later which definately will be UGLY.

Like the others suggested, enhance the look of the current car with a swank paint job and neat mods; get alloys like you said and make it stand out. It will make you feel better.

Biggest drawback in a conversion: If the mods are not done correctly and set right, your ride could land up in the Wierd and Wacky section! ;-)
Old 3rd July 2007, 19:05   #17
BHPian

thks everybody for ur support and suggestion i have now dropped the idea of modification and planning only to go for a good paint job and new set of alloys and tyres, can any body tell me which is the upsize for 800. And also the best make for alloy and tyres thank u all once again i will post the pic next mth when i will undertake the job bye.
Old 3rd July 2007, 21:56   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathyaprakash View Post
thks everybody for ur support and suggestion i have now dropped the idea of modification and planning only to go for a good paint job and new set of alloys and tyres, can any body tell me which is the upsize for 800. And also the best make for alloy and tyres thank u all once again i will post the pic next mth when i will undertake the job bye.
Good decision IMO.

for 12 inch, you could do 155/65- 12, and for upsize 155/65- 13.
Tyres- Go for michelins if you want good ride quality.

Also, before doing anything to your M800. Please read this whole thread atleast once.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/collec...uti-800-a.html

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 3rd July 2007 at 22:04.

Most Viewed