Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2023, 12:35   #16

Re: Personalizing my Maruti Jimny - Lift Kit, Snorkel, Protections, Storage Spaces, Seat Height & Wi

Hi,
Nice upgrades. From where did you buy the front seat armrest? Does it have cupholders? Since Jimmy has only two of those, I would like the armrest to replicate those in its design. Can you provide link/details of the armrest? Thanks
anand87 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th September 2023, 14:19   #17
BHPian

Re: Personalizing my Maruti Jimny - Lift Kit, Snorkel, Protections, Storage Spaces, Seat Height & Wi

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand87 View Post
Hi,
Nice upgrades. From where did you buy the front seat armrest? Does it have cupholders? Since Jimmy has only two of those, I would like the armrest to replicate those in its design. Can you provide link/details of the armrest? Thanks
Personalizing my Maruti Jimny - Lift Kit, Snorkel, Protections, Storage Spaces, Seat Height & Winch-img20230917wa0002.jpg

Personalizing my Maruti Jimny - Lift Kit, Snorkel, Protections, Storage Spaces, Seat Height & Winch-img20230917wa0003.jpeg

The arm rest sits in the two cup holders. It is sliding and has some storage inside and one cup holder at rear. And it has USB charging points at front and back.

Bought it from 4xforza.com. But they said it was the last piece they had.

The rear cup holder

Personalizing my Maruti Jimny - Lift Kit, Snorkel, Protections, Storage Spaces, Seat Height & Winch-img20230917wa00112.jpeg
Lavs is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th September 2023, 14:30   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavs View Post
Attachment 2506085
====
The rear cup holder

Attachment 2506101
Thanks for the reply. However when this is installed, you won't be able to keep bottles in the cup holders anymore. Right?

Last edited by Jaggu : 20th September 2023 at 14:41. Reason: Trimming quoted post.
anand87 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th September 2023, 17:46   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand87 View Post
Thanks for the reply. However when this is installed, you won't be able to keep bottles in the cup holders anymore. Right?
Yes dear.

And to operate rear windows, this needs to be pushed back.
Lavs is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th December 2023, 23:58   #20
BHPian

Quote:

The Raised Seat (40mm - 4 Bushes) and Installed a paddle rubber on footrest:
Attachment 2501156

I intend to install these protection in a couple of days and will surely share pictures here.
Cheers...
Could you please let me know about the spacers? Contact and price please.
Old 7th December 2023, 01:09   #21
BHPian

Bought from 4xforza.com

Contact Person: Naveen +91 84474 79941
Old 7th December 2023, 07:01   #22
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)
Re: How do I modify my Jimny?

Quote:
Just on the tyre size:

215/75R15 is the nearest upgrade to OEM. And this is required because the OEM tyres do work, but in extreme slush or snow they might not give good traction. And they look small also.

Cheers...
Actually 205/70/15 are the closest (and company accepted) upsize of tyres (radials) for the Gypsy and Jimny.
shankar.balan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th December 2023, 13:42   #23

HI this is a really nice log you have shared. Wondering if you have any idea on a Rock Slider for the Jimny. I saw many mod logs but none of them mentioned anything about a rock slider.
Andyzoom is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th December 2023, 15:14   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyzoom View Post
HI this is a really nice log you have shared. Wondering if you have any idea on a Rock Slider for the Jimny. I saw many mod logs but none of them mentioned anything about a rock slider.
As I have a lift kit installed, the GC is much more now. And I do not intend any rock climbing, so never thought of Rock Sliders as yet.
But yes I intend to manufacture the same soon after I am ready with Stepney Jerry Can Holder (5L x 1 & 5L x 2), Differential Breathers at a higher level, Tyre Winch, Sway Bar disconnect and Installation of Diff Locks lying with me for months now.

In the last months Transfer Case and Carbon Canister Protections have been Installed. And I have installed soft Shackle friendly Tow hooks at front and rear...

I design these parts for 4xforza who then make these and sell commercially...

Cheers
Lavs is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th February 2024, 12:24   #25
BHPian

Coming to changes and modification - I have done plenty to make the car suit my requirements and a few just for my liking .

I will try to go on with less text and more picture that will talk for themselves.

Request to know the Color of this Jimny. Is it Bluish Black or Nexa Blue.

Also the source of purchase for the following:

1) Differential Protectors

2) Control Arm Chassis Mount Protection

3) Shocker Skid Plates

4) Snorkel w SS Assembly 2 Rain Cover
Old 7th February 2024, 11:48   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by master uio View Post
Coming to changes and modification - I have done plenty to make the car suit my requirements and a few just for my liking .

I will try to go on with less text and more picture that will talk for themselves.

Request to know the Color of this Jimny. Is it Bluish Black or Nexa Blue.

Also the source of purchase for the following:

1) Differential Protectors

2) Control Arm Chassis Mount Protection

3) Shocker Skid Plates

4) Snorkel w SS Assembly 2 Rain Cover
Hi dear,

The color is Nexa Blue.

You can get all parts at 4xforza.com

You can talk to Naveen on +91 84474 79941

All the best 👍🏻
Lavs is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed