Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th December 2023, 07:36   #16
BHPian

Re: Maruti Jimny Accessories & Modifications

I have seen a lot of posts on the back seat comfort of Jimny. In my personal case, I don’t use back seat most of the time but still have resolved this issue just in case with the seat cushion from Amazon. I bought 4 large size cushions for 80+ kg passengers as it is officially only 4 seater and not 5 seater. It is worth the money spent especially for people going on long drives. I even bought a small PVC stool to climb just in case as the ground clearance is high. I don’t want to install any permanent step as it is off road vehicle. In case of non occupancy of back seats , I have put in seat belt clips to avoid the car warning me to put seat belts on back seat for non existing passengers. Just check the Jimny water bottle given by NEXA with name Jimny on it. The open wire for the back window is also closed by the accessories shop guy for free.

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07LDDX8B1?...p_mob_ap_share
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Jimny Accessories & Modifications-img_1787.jpeg  

Maruti Jimny Accessories & Modifications-img_1786.jpeg  

Maruti Jimny Accessories & Modifications-img_1612.jpeg  

Maruti Jimny Accessories & Modifications-img_1788.jpeg  

Maruti Jimny Accessories & Modifications-img_1789.jpeg  

Last edited by Mystic : 27th December 2023 at 08:00.
Mystic is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 2nd January 2024, 15:36   #17

Jimny Tailgate Table

Any idea where I can purchase a tailgate table for the Jimny?
Checked Bimbra but they have it only for Thar.

Also, is it a good idea to do a DIY project and get a tailgate table made and installed. Attaching images for reference
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Jimny Accessories & Modifications-463.jpg  

Maruti Jimny Accessories & Modifications-ks0594.jpg  

jishuraajnath is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th January 2024, 13:15   #18
BHPian

Very tastfully accessoried! Could you pls share more details (installation video) of the IPF Light Bar. Was it a straight bolt-on fit or do you have to cut / weld anywhere? Also how stable are the lights after installation? Do they bounce / flex / rattle while driving on bad roads? Thank you!
Old 1st February 2024, 20:38   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

In Japan, Pioneer releases Hiace exclusive inner baffle and Jimny car speaker mounting kit.

Pioneer announced on February 1 that it will release the UD-K5314, a standard package of high-quality inner baffles for Toyota's Hiace, and the UD-K127, a car speaker mounting kit for Suzuki's Jimny. The price is 7700 yen for the UD-K5314 and 6050 yen for the UD-K127.

Hiace High-Quality Inner Baffle Standard Package "UD-K5314"

Maruti Jimny Accessories & Modifications-04_o.jpg
Maruti Jimny Accessories & Modifications-02_o.jpg

The UD-K5314, which is exclusive to Hiace, is a high-quality inner baffle that can be upgraded to a custom-fit speaker with a 16 cm diameter that can be upgraded to a custom-fit speaker capable of wideband playback by attaching it to the side of the luggage compartment. In addition to shielding the sound from circling with a sound insulation cushion, the high-rigidity MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) material is coated with vibration damping coating to suppress resonance and achieve the original high-quality sound reproduction of custom-fit speakers.

Jimny Car Speaker Mounting Kit "UD-K127"

Maruti Jimny Accessories & Modifications-03_o.jpg

Maruti Jimny Accessories & Modifications-01_o.jpg

The "UD-K127" for Jimny is a mounting kit that saves space and has high strength because it is attached to the side of the rear seat. Custom-fit speakers can be reliably installed to achieve clear sound reproduction.

Link:
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th February 2024, 03:37   #20

Has any one changed horns on their Jimny yet? Did you get a coupler to coupler fitting or had to cut or slice the wires?
Old 11th February 2024, 12:53   #21
BHPian

Has anyone used the 120 volt socket in the boot of the Jimny?

What can you run with it? How much wattage can you pull from it?

Any leads would be helpful.

Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks