Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th August 2007, 00:03   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardul View Post
Strut braces are not going to reduce body roll, check you sway bar links they might be worn out.
Strut braces are used to reduce body flex and make the unibody more stiffness. Strut braces help when you auto cross the car.
Psycho should definitely be able to help you in that. I know he has a soft corner for any esteem.
Old 11th August 2007, 00:16   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Strut braces are not going to reduce body roll, check you sway bar links they might be worn out.
Strut braces are used to reduce body flex and make the unibody more stiffness. Strut braces help when you auto cross the car.
Damn right!
The esteem is like a boat. Its got all the power,FE,etc....and its weakest link is the boat like suspension.

The best solution for U is the following combo:
Pedders Heavy duty Coil Springs + Comfort Gas shocks.
Here's the linky of Pedders stuff for various cars. U'll find what u need: Electra Performane -Products

PS: Electra was having a challenge with a shipment which got delayed for long.So, check availability with them.
Old 11th August 2007, 00:20   #18
Senior - BHPian

I am as comfortable as i can be, in my boat.
cheers
Old 7th October 2007, 18:39   #19
BHPian

Sorry for not updating this thread sooner with the progress. I met Psycho regarding suspension last month in his workshop and after inspection he was of the view that "con+tie rod" was in bad shape and replaced it.

I am still having the same issue(bodyroll) even after replacing "con+tie rod". He then told me that customised suspension work needs to be done which will be about 10-12k. I am still confused whether to do this or not in an old car and whether it will fix issues? What do u guys think?
Old 19th May 2008, 14:59   #20
BHPian

hi all,
I am also exp. body roll in my 2004 esteem so what can be done to reduce it where in delhi?

Thanks in advance
Ankur
Old 19th May 2008, 15:13   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.me.ankur View Post
I am also exp. body roll in my 2004 esteem so what can be done to reduce it where in delhi?
Check with Arush (autopsyche). He is based in Delhi IIRC. Have him take a look at the car. He should be able to help.
Old 6th October 2008, 18:41   #22
BHPian

Body roll leads to dizziness?

Will this above said body roll (boat like movement, waddling) makes people sitting in the backseat vomiting, fall sick or feel dizziness?

Please advice

Heard that if some adjustments are done in the anti roll bar, this body roll will disappear? What adjustments need to be done on the anti roll bar to make the vehicle comfortable (not just while taking corners, but also while moving on good roads with low degree curves).

Raj

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks