Team-BHP - KS Motorsport Dyno Graphs !!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   KS Motorsport Dyno Graphs !!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/30180-ks-motorsport-dyno-graphs.html)

Two months after the dyno, i am compelled to put up 2 graphs, which i thought would interest people.... If any of you care to stop by i can show you some more :)

Here is the dyno run of a "chipped" Skoda RS. Not going to say much, but the black circles indicate flat spots that i have noticed. Supposed to do 200+ hp..... what happened ???

Other graphs are in below posts

hey not fair,what about those staying in delhi .... :Frustrati
i think the graphs would e educational and will dispel a lot of myths,so i presume the mods wont have a problem with it.but anyway,ill request one of the mods to comment.

Dyno graph of a B18 Type R with e-manage, exhaust, intake, bigger throttle, stage 3 clutch and a good driver :)

Okay, the first run of the chipped skoda rs

OHC non-Vtec

B16 type R with modified intake, exhaust, e-manage, etc..

Thanks for posting this KS.

The Chipped RS says 170bhp@8000RPM.

Considering when tuners say chipped to 200bhp they mean at the crank and not at the wheels. Similarly a stock RS would be producing around 130bhp at the wheels. So cant blame the tuner here, can you?

isnt the b16 170 bhp and also do you have dyno grpahs of any stock cars.

There has been a mistake in the post headings, the first graph is of the B18 Type R, and the last one with two "circles" on it is of the RS...

Another dyno run of OHC with turbo,secret internals , stock ECU.. In a few days i will put up a run of the same car with a standalone ECU from Race Dynamics....

Hey KS Motorsport,

FINALLY!! Some concrete proof of HP & TORQUE!!
& yes...all this is WHP - wheel horse power

obviously the flat spots need to be built up!

great stuff!:Cheering:

What OHC is putting out close to 120 hp on the wheels?!

Nice info KS.. Finally "the truth is out here" :)

on the OHC non-vtec, it is written at the bottom of the graph..'standalone 2 adjustment'....what other mods does this vehicle have?

Hey, that Non Vtec OHC seems to be a real killer. Power at the crank should be in the 135-140bhp region i guess.

Quote:

Nice info KS.. Finally "the truth is out here"
LOL, this should save us from the "20bhp gain" crap we keeping hearing all the time.

In the Skoda graph, i see a sudden jump at around 5250rpm, is that where the turbo kicks on?

PS : Any graphs for a stock OHC Vtec? That would really help me understand the engine better (w.r.t upshift and downshift points).

Shan2nu

That is good KSMotorsport

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shan2nu (Post 598856)
PS : Any graphs for a stock OHC Vtec? That would really help me understand the engine better (w.r.t upshift and downshift points).

Shan2nu

I would love to see that too. A pure clean STOCK version especially.

Guys, can someone explain these graphs to us illiterate guys up North -- Damn , I dunno what you guys are talking about but woudl be good if I could figure out what these mean coz Im sure we gonna see a lot more of these charts come up .

Cheers

I just needed insight on how you handle the dyno and notes about dyno calibration if possible.