Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th April 2008, 19:12   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adman77 View Post
That's a 1.3 twincam turbo. Done by Team FS from Mumbai.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocG View Post
Fahad of Team FS has a jet black Swift 1.6 twimcam turbo, lights are smoked etc...It's fast...This car has been around for over 4 months, so I guess that it was the first 1.6 swift on the block...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragger View Post
hey fahad shaikh is running a g13 twincam head and a g15 block,he use to be a member on the forum may be one of the moderator's could pm him and ask him if he could post a review on his car,the car ran at the speed run 2008,had some issue's from what i saw,cheers..happy revvin..!
Fahad's had the car for more than 6 months thats for sure : - g13 twincam head and a g15 block.
Believe the car was running great with no real issues at all.
He hasn't seen this forum in a very long time and I dont think he intends to.
Believe he had traction issues [ as usual ] at this years speedrun , wonder how the Team FS Mitsubishi's ran ? Those were fullish drag spec cars.
Old 15th April 2008, 21:14   #47
BHPian

Well Team FS has 3 MR2s with HUGE turbos...pushing some major boost, and some major power...

It always a pleasure to see those engines start...
Old 6th April 2010, 00:18   #48
BHPian

guys i met with an accident last summer. i crashed into a police gypsy that was crossing the road through a cut in the divider. both cars were totaled. i was thinking about buying another baleno, i am one of those die hard baleno fans. so i wanted to know how much would a good used engine and gearbox from scrap yard cost. i have some thing in mind for which i might need an extra drivetrain. any leads on the current market value of the drivetrain would be appreciated

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks