Team-BHP - Info on projector or LED headlight manufacturers
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Info on projector or LED headlight manufacturers (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/40614-info-projector-led-headlight-manufacturers.html)

Hi Team,
I am looking for a people who manufacture projector or LED headlight, I planning to get a headlight specially customized for my car. I had got some companies in Hong Kong and Singapore. I got a reply for Hong Kong saying they will get back to me in a week and there is no reply from Singapore manufacture. I am very serious on this project and looking for a professional help. Please team let me know if you people know any custom projector or LED headlight manufacturers.

i know a member here yayaati (if im not mistaken) has made projectors for a santro and ive seen him offering to do it for other cars too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 855308)
i know a member here yayaati (if im not mistaken) has made projectors for a santro and ive seen him offering to do it for other cars too.

Yuppp you are right !!

Actually it was me who had done that because the santro is mine !!

At that point of time i was not the member of the forum so he posted the thread instead of me!!

@vinayvtec
I can provide you the projector headlight and LED's on headlight too depends on your specifications and other things!!

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...-page-3-a.html

here's the thread and do check other pages too for the pics and new add ons!!

[quote=smokin;855328]

@vinayvtec
I can provide you the projector headlight and LED's on headlight too depends on your specifications and other things!!

Hi, I am looking for a Honda City 2002 projector headlight... if you can get me a set of them It would be great...

he smokin, that was a nice project there, could you tell me what lense material is , ie used in the unit you got and do you know what the focal point is [focus] of the lense is. just what to knwo if I can any thing avalaible from market.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Smokin
I am too interested in projector kit for my OHC type 2.
I am presently having a HID Kit, do let me know if its possible to make 1 for me.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Rgds

Vinay
I was looking for the same earlier for my Hyundai Getz but due to 4 digit $ price tag I ended up doing retro fitting.
I am Happy with the output but I prefer OEM Fit and Finish

I have started working on a CAD model for my i20 Bi-xenon Projector Headlight. I am using Hyundai Nuvis Concept’s Headlight as my reference design. This Project is going to cost me Rs. 55000 approx which does not include CAD designing charges since I am doing it myself.

You now get ready to fit BI-XENONS that fit onto any H4 light they come with every thing including HID bulb,bezel ETC. All you need is ballasts.

YouTube - DIY BI-XENON kit testing @************.com

Found a pic of this application done.

@noidaboy
I have seen these projectors but they are not as good as Bosch or FX35 are and they have reliability issues too.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

It looks good.
Are they Hyundai Santro Headlight?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3danikesh (Post 1511023)
@noidaboy
I have seen these projectors but they are not as good as Bosch or FX35 are and they have reliability issues too.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Agreed, But then convenience and the package comes with warranty,you retain the originality of the light, You can shift them from one car to another its for people who want hassle free kinda mod, Anways its just One of the option.

Yes a little compromise on the visibility compared to Bosch/hella projectors and sourcing Bosch/hella is one issue, Secondly Retro fitting is another. Getting the color band and focusing right is one major headache.

Quote:

Are they Hyundai Santro Headlight?
Yes, Santro it is

Quote:

Originally Posted by noidaboy (Post 1510989)
You now get ready to fit BI-XENONS that fit onto any H4 light they come with every thing including HID bulb,bezel ETC. All you need is ballasts.

YouTube - DIY BI-XENON kit testing @************.com

hi,

Anything similar available for the elantra the high beam is H1 & low are H7 i guess
pls help and guide where could i pick the projector headlamps up

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphamike (Post 1512883)
hi,

Anything similar available for the elantra the high beam is H1 & low are H7 i guess
pls help and guide where could i pick the projector headlamps up

You do get them in H1 AND H7 as well.

thanks noidaboy,

pls let me know where could i pick them up, whom do i contact to procure the same

cheers,