Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th July 2008, 13:48   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillionSwords View Post
they will pick up the car, and leave behind a stand-in car till the job is done to perfection.
Insist on a grand vitara for the stand in. we will take it to the quarry & check out its capabilities.
Old 14th July 2008, 20:57   #17
BHPian

Quote:
where do u service Dinesh?

Hi MS,

I am currently doing my service at MSM. I visited MSM a month back for filling nitrogen and i was very much impressed with the overall work. The place is very clean and more over i liked that environment very much than ABT. You can also pay a visit when you get time. The customer service which i found was very good. They work on all 7 days which is very convenient for me to take the car during weekends since i am very much tied up with work during weekdays.
Old 16th July 2008, 10:33   #18
BHPian

Update: ABT sends people to pick up my car

Update: Tuesday[July 15] ABT Guindy, Chennai sent the service Adviser and picked up my car, leaving a White Esteem behind, which is in pathetic condition, and no power steering! Well wont mind that, if the work is done right.

Guy from Suzuki called and wanted to know about the problems, and he noted it all. Lets see what is done to my car now.
Old 16th July 2008, 12:04   #19
BHPian

Hmm Hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DineshKanna View Post
Hi MS,

I am currently doing my service at MSM. I visited MSM a month back for filling nitrogen and i was very much impressed with the overall work. The place is very clean and more over i liked that environment very much than ABT. You can also pay a visit when you get time. The customer service which i found was very good. They work on all 7 days which is very convenient for me to take the car during weekends since i am very much tied up with work during weekdays.

I too heard about Maruti Service Masters, if that is waht u refer to as MSM, and they seem to be good. Will Check next with them and see how they fare.

And yo esteem-Lover - Vitara - lol man you greedy John! you wont see a GV in display of the best showrooms in Chennai! lol and u expect them to give us a TD ?? - hell no!
Old 16th July 2008, 12:40   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
And yo esteem-Lover - Vitara - lol man you greedy John! you wont see a GV in display of the best showrooms in Chennai! lol and u expect them to give us a TD ?? - hell no!
TD ??? who said TD. I said stand by vehicle. that is for the mental agony that they have caused you.
Old 16th July 2008, 15:37   #21
BHPian

Said Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
TD ??? who said TD. I said stand by vehicle. that is for the mental agony that they have caused you.

I wish so.
I wish India were so concerned and fare!

If they were so good at it, fair and straight enough, they would have done the job the right way the first time in first place.
Old 16th July 2008, 20:53   #22
BHPian

Quote:
I too heard about Maruti Service Masters, if that is waht u refer to as MSM, and they seem to be good. Will Check next with them and see how they fare.
Hi MS,

Yes i was refering to Maruti Service Masters which is in Guindy.
Old 19th July 2008, 12:50   #23
BHPian

Update: Paint job done, seat covers cleaned, and returned after 3 working days! This time after the escalations, work seems to be a tad better, [still not the best in class]

What I think:

Well, about the work, and the service - ABT, Guindy still stands ZERO compared to the many other dealers I have come across.
I'm sorry to say this, but this is the bitter truth today, could be because of many reasons and factors, but the fact is so.

This is written here after I have returned the Vehicle for the 4th FOURTH time to be redone!!
so this is serious, and read on:

1. I found a can of Rubbing Compound/paste AGAIN on my seat, which I complained earlier - what is the QC guy doing with the cars?

2. The interior was not cleaned, I found the dashboard, door panels, trims soiled.

3. No polishing/waxing was done to the exterior after the painting I suppose, I saw water drag-marks all over the top of the car.
[when I called at 4:30Pm they gave excuse that the car was being polished,, so it's taking time - ha ha]

4. I asked for delivery of the car before 4PM, and i got the car @ 7:15 PM, when my car was sent for a redo of a paint job, and my car is a black paint, how Am I supposed to check the quality of work @ 7:15PM in the night?

5. I was asked to sign a Empty Satisfaction form in the pitch darkness - funny!

I'm not Fanatic, just looking for a Averagely Good Job - thats all.
Paint the car, clean the interiors, don't leave smelling objects inside my car, wax the exteriors, give it when you promise to. Thats not a lot to ask for I guess, when I Freakin pay for these!!
Old 19th July 2008, 15:20   #24
BHPian

Hey MS,

I have the experienced the same as yours. We can only give the feedback and its their duty to work on that. Next time just change the dealer for service.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks