Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th October 2008, 18:57   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_786 View Post
Sad to know your experience i am sure a meet up with Arush can solve your problems.

Trust me there is not a better workshop in Delhi than Autopsyche, Many of the so called Modifiers in Delhi dont even have a proper workshop. I am speaking this after experience, I have visited virtually everybody in Delhi, tried their worked also, nobody even comes close to the quality of work or the level of professionalism that Arush has to offer.
+1 on this mate.

@gaurav do pay a visit to Arush and i am sure he would figure out a solution.
Old 31st October 2008, 09:37   #17
BHPian

The only solution is to fix the broken locks with fevi kwick/elfy, and thats what i am doing..

going back to the workshop is not worth the time and effort. If I happen to cross through gurgaon and can spare some time and ofcourse if i am still owning/driving the same car, then I would definitely like to show Arush all the issues , some of which are already seen by Arush - rear seat puch down button, gear lock, windscreen film scratched. some others i showed to his workers during my 2nd visit and according to them its all normal. Even i thought that all this was normal and nothing to worry about. but now every 2nd day i finds out that some part or the other is loose and hanging out. I got so frustrated that i finally decided to raise this here.
Old 31st October 2008, 10:15   #18
Senior - BHPian

Gaurav, now that you have raised it here, why don't you pay a visit to Arush after fixing up an appointment & give him a chance to resolve your problems.
Old 31st October 2008, 10:22   #19
BHPian

Since you have raised it here, you should go to Arush to get them resolved. There is no point in raising it here and and not willing to get them resolved also. Go to Arush and try for the solution and then come back and post about it.
Old 31st October 2008, 10:42   #20
DKG
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravchawla View Post
i was told that the frame do not support armrest..
Maybe not the frame but the centre portion of the rear seat bench comes off and Ford has an accessory which has an armrest.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks