Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2008, 09:23   #1
BHPian

Fusion interiors redone..

Hi Guys,

Check out the new interiors of my Fusion.. Work done at Arush's (Autopsyche) Workshop

This is 2005 model which had all grey interiors. Was kind of bored with the looks, so went in for the makeover..

All grey converted to black. The silver highlightings done on the dash. Upholstery (art leather). Had asked for bucket seats and armrest (front and back), but seems nothing was possible..

Also did denting/painting work on 1 door and both the bumpers (pics later)

Total cost = 40k (approx)
Time: 20days (approx)

For your views!!

Regards
Gaurav
Attached Thumbnails
Fusion interiors redone..-dash1.jpg  

Fusion interiors redone..-dash2.jpg  

Fusion interiors redone..-dash3.jpg  

Fusion interiors redone..-dash4.jpg  

Fusion interiors redone..-frontseat.jpg  

Fusion interiors redone..-backseat.jpg  

Fusion interiors redone..-backseat2.jpg  

Old 4th August 2008, 10:01   #2
Team-BHP Support

Looks good and clean. But..
Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravchawla View Post
Had asked for bucket seats and armrest (front and back), but seems nothing was possible..
why's is that?
Old 4th August 2008, 10:07   #3
BHPian

Looks Smashing Now!!! They grey was indeed a bore but looks sporty now.
Do post exterior pics aswell.
Old 4th August 2008, 10:12   #4
Senior - BHPian

Honestly speaking combination of black dash and Sliver inside is not matching very well, though its looking good.

Excellent seat covers though.
Old 4th August 2008, 10:13   #5
Senior - BHPian

Looks pretty nice , you should consider getting sports pedals to complete the look
Old 4th August 2008, 10:13   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen View Post
Looks good and clean. But..
why's is that?
dont know exactly, but i was told that the frame do not support armrest..
for bucket seat, again, i was told that it was not possible (or what ever max possible has already been done.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottle View Post
Looks pretty nice , you should consider getting sports pedals to complete the look

nice suggestion will look for one this weekend..

Last edited by theMAG : 27th October 2008 at 19:30. Reason: Use the same post to edit content upto 20 mins.
Old 4th August 2008, 10:15   #7
Senior - BHPian

Looks fine, but are these seats really comfortable ? Personally I do not like those fluffy seats in the car. One more thing, do something about those pedals. Clean them or get racing pedals.
cheers

P.s Bottle, you beat me to the pedal.
Old 4th August 2008, 10:57   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkbharat View Post
Honestly speaking combination of black dash and Sliver inside is not matching very well, though its looking good.

Excellent seat covers though.

i wanted to match the the silver with the existing silver on gear knob and door lock.. anyother color would look odd. or i had to change the silver on gear knob and lock.
But i agree that the silver could have been better (may be towards grey side)..

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Looks fine, but are these seats really comfortable ? Personally I do not like those fluffy seats in the car. One more thing, do something about those pedals. Clean them or get racing pedals.
cheers

P.s Bottle, you beat me to the pedal.
No problem with the comfort level, but i wanted more comfort (specially for the back seat) which the seat designer failed to provide. He simply sticked to the original curves/fitting and didnt tried anything innovative to make the back seat more comfortable.

Note from TBHP Support: use "Multi Quote" option for quoting Multiple posts

Last edited by Jaggu : 4th August 2008 at 11:23. Reason: Use Multi quote
Old 4th August 2008, 11:53   #9
Senior - BHPian

Very nicely done. I like it. Sorta reminds me of my Lancer's interiors, the only difference being I went for a 2 tone grey-black paint combo:
Attached Thumbnails
Fusion interiors redone..-dsc_0691.jpg  

Old 5th August 2008, 01:16   #10
BHPian

Trim the dash cubby hole and steering with the same leather and little silver accent in them somehow . hand-stitched preferably , not the wrap around kind
Old 27th October 2008, 12:34   #11
BHPian

update..

just wanted to update about my experience with the modifications..

first impression was no doubt good.. but now, i have found out that most of the plastic parts which were removed to be painted are broken. there clips/locks are broken and are simply glued together. this is true even for driver side door lock.

I keep fevi kwick in the car so that whenever i find a broken part (the parts keep falling) i can glue them together.

Some things are broken beyond repair.. like the co passenger under seat storage lock. i cannot even fix it with the glue... the front windscreen film scratched.. the right rear door scratched.. gear lock dislocated (not easy to put gear lock now), rear seat push down button was glued which has now broken completely..

You can imaging the kind of rattling noise i am experiencing due to all this..

overall i am very dissatisfied with the work done and would not advice anyone to do these kind of mods to there car.. or go to a better place/workshop.

Regards
Gaurav
Old 27th October 2008, 19:26   #12
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Damn, that sucks! One of the many reasons I don't like anyone stripping down my brand new car.

Have you tried getting in touch with Autopsyche and asking him for a resolution?
Old 27th October 2008, 23:50   #13
Senior - BHPian

Thats a pretty bad experience gaurav, unfortunately didnt get to hear from you about this either. Im surprised why such major problems havent occurred with the tens of other cars we've done? Im sure we would have been out of business years ago if this was a permanent affair. Also, it would be unfair on my part to comment on your problems without having a look. We are not the kind of place that backs out on our customers if theyre not satisfied, so please do come over. Just incase you decide not to, even then i sincerely hope you do get a better place to get your work done. Thats all ive got to say on this thread. Cheers.
Old 28th October 2008, 00:15   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravchawla View Post
overall i am very dissatisfied with the work done and would not advice anyone to do these kind of mods to there car.. or go to a better place/workshop.
Sad to know your experience i am sure a meet up with Arush can solve your problems.

Trust me there is not a better workshop in Delhi than Autopsyche, Many of the so called Modifiers in Delhi dont even have a proper workshop. I am speaking this after experience, I have visited virtually everybody in Delhi, tried their worked also, nobody even comes close to the quality of work or the level of professionalism that Arush has to offer.
Old 28th October 2008, 00:31   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_786 View Post
Sad to know your experience i am sure a meet up with Arush can solve your problems.

Trust me there is not a better workshop in Delhi than Autopsyche, Many of the so called Modifiers in Delhi dont even have a proper workshop. I am speaking this after experience, I have visited virtually everybody in Delhi, tried their worked also, nobody even comes close to the quality of work or the level of professionalism that Arush has to offer.
I agree with sam on this. The only place where i can give my car without any fears is Autopsyche.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks