Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th September 2013, 03:51   #16
BHPian

Re: Hyderabad - Repainting Quotations from Various Workshops

That's the car . Do you live near the lake?

I am still a newbie: I still haven't got my PM privileges. You could try messaging me your number. I will give you a call back. The car is, however, going back to RB tomorrow, so that they can assess whats wrong with the pump. If it is something simple, they could save me a bunch. You may check it out after it is back.
Old 16th September 2013, 12:22   #17
BHPian

Karthik,
I was checking my PM's for your contact details. It seems that I cant PM or message you.

Yes, I stay on the other side of the Lake.
You may reach me at my email: naveen.kunchavaram@gmail.com
Old 23rd September 2013, 19:23   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthikpra View Post

I am still a newbie: I still haven't got my PM privileges.
Hey buddy, can you please share the contact details of the shop where you got the car painted?
I am planning to repaint bumpers, hatch door (+ minor dent), and one door.
Any idea how much it will cost?
Old 24th September 2013, 05:20   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adimicra View Post
Hey buddy, can you please share the contact details of the shop where you got the car painted?
The place is Rapid Bosch near Miyapur X-roads. For pricing contact Mr Deepak; His phone number is 9603106555.
karthikpra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th September 2013, 11:57   #20
Senior - BHPian

I wanted to share some feedback about Rapid Bosch service.

I had some dents and scratches on my car .. I checked with Honda and they gave a quote of 9000/- odd..Rapid Bosch gave a quote of 6000/- along with Wheel alignment and balancing free. So, decided to go with Rapid Bosch.

The painting and denting work has been done to my satisfaction. The paint matches exactly with the factory paint and quality seems good as well. But, while delivering the car, there were some misses -
1> The rear wiper was not fixed properly. Actually, I realized this after I took the car and drove a few kms. SO, I had to go back and get it fixed.
2> The badges on the hatch door were removed for painting work but were not fixed back. They were lying in the glove box. So, I had to tell them to fix those.
3> The car was not washed properly. There were mud in the wheel wells and the lower portions of the car.

Overall, I am ok with their service but their final inspection is not up to the mark. I am not sure about recommending it to others. Probably, if you want to save some bucks, you can try it. But, make sure you have a checklist with you to ensure that everything is properly in place before taking delivery. I was thinking about trying them for general service but have decided not to. I will stick with Honda service unless I get a better alternative.
Old 5th October 2013, 20:45   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthikpra View Post

I am still a newbie: I still haven't got my PM privileges. You could try messaging me your number. I will give you a call back. The car is, however, going back to RB tomorrow, so that they can assess whats wrong with the pump. If it is something simple, they could save me a bunch. You may check it out after it is back.
Karthik, were you satisfied with the experience at Rapid. Deepak was telling me about your Octavia VRS and also showed me some pictures of denting. I should say your car looks stunning in Yellow.

Regarding Rapid Bosh, I have very good feedback to give from a pricing perspective. Deepak makes sure that there is no reason to complain.
Old 5th October 2013, 21:54   #22
Senior - BHPian

For those looking for a reliable workshop for denting and painting, my FNG guy has shifted to Hitex area. In fact I feel bad that he had to shift, as a new building is coming up in the area where his workshop was located. It was hardly 100 meters from my flat in Somajiguda, and now I feel I have lost a privelege.

His name is Masood and he told me he was shifting to a spot right opposite a mosque on the road between Hitex and Novotel. 9246522362 is his contact number.

I have used his services quite a few times over the past 5 years, such as:
  1. Repainting and denting my Fiesta's front bumper.
  2. Denting and painting my left rear door that had deep scratches by some loose rocks and a tree stump.
  3. Painting my right rear door that was hit by a flying rod in Bangalore.
  4. Polishing my car that was messed up with white stains from hard, acidic water last September, owing to a leaking overhead pipe. Details are in my LTO thread for the Fiesta.
  5. Denting and painting the left running board of my WagonR.
A couple of my team-bhp pals also used his services, which they found to be decent.
Old 6th October 2013, 00:10   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autotranny View Post
Karthik, were you satisfied with the experience at Rapid. Deepak was telling me about your Octavia VRS and also showed me some pictures of denting. I should say your car looks stunning in Yellow.

Regarding Rapid Bosh, I have very good feedback to give from a pricing perspective. Deepak makes sure that there is no reason to complain.
I was very happy with Rapid bosch. The quality of the denting and painting job was very good. The pricing was the icing on the cake.

You should, however, take adimicra's advise on final inspection. I found, on inspection, that they forgot to put on the under body cover near the fuel tank. It was fixed promptly. I later discovered that one of the door wasn't locking properly. Deepak acknowledged the issue and fixed it. They tend to over commit on the timelines. Which results in an hasty final fitment.

These issues weren't a deal breaker for me given the amount of savings and the quality of the job. Even the highly professional skoda mahavir service forgot to fit the tweeter trim in my car (twice!). I would say take a good 15 minutes to inspect the car after delivery and enjoy your savings.

Last edited by karthikpra : 6th October 2013 at 00:15.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks