Team-BHP - Modded Cars in Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Modded Cars in Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/45245-modded-cars-kerala-28.html)

(Is it ..... a Petra......?)

Sorry just now saw Pramod's post

Is that a SWIFT or Dzire?stupid:

nice waste of time! is that civic lights upside down?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kutlee (Post 1636556)
nice waste of time! is that civic lights upside down?

No Kutlee,

I feel its custom made, i can see projectors underneath. It looks like a acrelic sheet covering for those projectors. But surly has NHC tail lights placed at a very wired angle.

Pramod

Quote:

Originally Posted by pramodkumar (Post 1636621)
No Kutlee,

I feel its custom made, i can see projectors underneath. It looks like a acrelic sheet covering for those projectors. But surly has NHC tail lights placed at a very wired angle.

Pramod

Thats a contee

It was also having a panoramic roof , but the glass was broken so he changed it to sheet metal again.

The tail lamp is of honda city

the head lamp is coustom made at local fibre glass work shop.

Its a two seater.

After all it is an academic project done at thrissur engineering college.

It was done as home work and took a lot of effort and time.

If it is an academic project :thumbs up for their effort.

It does look good from some angle:)

Here's the Captiva modded as "AUDI Q6"!!!

Oh man,i just hate that thing[Captiva or whatever it is]. :Frustrati For me this Captiva belongs to W&W thread.

Whats with that huge gap between the front grill and the bonnet ? The workmanship is brilliant, but why an identity crisis ?

A captiva could be retained as a Captiva than making it look like a wannabe Q6. Mules cant be dressed up to look like horses.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 1636908)

Was there an Audi badge on the steering wheel too?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 1636908)

The Q6 is superb , but the GAP with the grill and the hood is ackward for such a beauty.

Kudos to Kurian !!!

The headlamp of the project car (contessa) seem to be inspired by the Accord coupe.
@Fobi, any more details on that turbocharged esteem?

One thing i fail to understand is why do we people hate people who build replicas. Its always nice to have a replica if one cannot afford to own the real thing. Where is this question of being a mule dressed like a horse come up. I dont think captiva is a bad performer and i dont think a Audi q6 justifies the price tag. But anyways its just me. I feel the workmanship is great and unknownsatan there are better cars on this thread itself for W&W thread.

OT today i noticed a linea dressed up like a sticker shop. The guy is a bhpian as he has the team bhp sticker, Trust me it kills the charater of the car that way, not this way the captiva is transformed. I would like to see a linea transformed to a aston martin db9 vantage some day. And this one i am speaking about now definitly is a perfect match for the W&W thread.

Pramod

To each his own...but then to have the audi logo on captiva is like wearing the fake Ed Hardys..!

great workmanship though! and a good effort..

Quote:

Originally Posted by pramodkumar (Post 1637979)
Where is this question of being a mule dressed like a horse come up.

Exactly what I feel has been mentioned by you below.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pramodkumar (Post 1637979)
But anyways its just me.

Its just me so peace ;) .