Team-BHP - Modded Cars in Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Modded Cars in Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/45245-modded-cars-kerala-38.html)

Can anyone help me out here with a good sticker job place in Cochin. I own a red swift VDi and want to have a ManU logo on the hood, a big one infact :)... Will the sticker damage the paint job ?
Thanks in advance guys...

As promised, here are the pix of the black n gold i20. This car is gonna get some major updates soon! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaisha8 (Post 1326203)
Here is a Premier padmini modified. I came across this one while my car was been painted at Vallapad, Thrissur. Even the interiors are done beautifully, but I couldnt take the photos of interior. Hope this qualifies on this thread.

Wonderfull discovery Jaisha, Where is this car currently?clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mehul1100 (Post 2082983)
Wonderfull discovery Jaisha, Where is this car currently?clap:

mehul, this car is still seen sometimes in Trichur.

few of the mods from my side

@ mods no issues in revealing the numberplates permission granted

photos continued , mods no issues in revealing the number boards. Thanks to ford Johny !

Oh.., most of the mods above actually belong to W&W thread!

@foby - what mods done for the optra magnum apart from exterior mods.

The optra is petrol if i am not wrong and the first owner of this car was KITUP. Have seen this car with a much better body kit 4-5 yrs back in Coimbatore!

@aditya: yesss! you are right, the 9005 regn number confirms it! Thats optra was rajeevs car.

Have seen that R10 couple of times in coimbatore, and orange lancer in front of a restaurant near thrissur..
Most cars are overdone :(

That Optra was initially running up here in the hills. Did not know it belonged to kitup.

And about the cars being modded that way. No comments. The black swift with a good rubber upgrade, maybe would have looked even better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latheesh (Post 2101654)
Oh.., most of the mods above actually belong to W&W thread!

Oh don't be generous all of the above cars belong to the weird and wacky thread, not even one which looks nice all are over done, the silver swifts front looks nice but the sides yuck!

Pramod

i totally agree with latheesh and pramodkumar, really bad mod jobs.i still cant understand why the bad mod jobs are being appreciated and put in here.

a modded m800 , i like the front bumper and the fog lamp attached to it , the Painted ORVM is also good , friends what ya say ?

Mods no issues in revealing the number plates it belongs to my close friend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 2082424)
As promised, here are the pix of the black n gold i20. This car is gonna get some major updates soon! :D

Whoa! This is easily the best looking i20 ever. Exceptional taste, gotta compliment the owner. The car is carrying off the gold wheels surprisingly well.

Please tell me its the stonking common-rail engine under the hood.