Team-BHP - Modded Cars in Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Modded Cars in Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/45245-modded-cars-kerala-43.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by cityvic (Post 2510270)
Isnt that a Chevy Captiva.
For a moment I thought is a Q5.

That is very much a Chevy Captiva, that's why it made its way into this thread. Neat job nonetheless. No? :)

Err..I thought Logans were meant to be plain boring cars. I'm afraid, I'm proven wrong :eek:

That's one helluva neatly done up Logan, however the biggest question is that how long would that front bumper last in a country like ours ? The GC in the 2nd pic is jaw dropping. Is the car parked on a slope or something ?

I have seen that logan on the road and it is reasonably fast and definitely a head turner.

wow, the no wonder the logan made its way in here,the staggered wheels are also damn hot in this car :thumbs up

This is THE absolute hottest Polo I've ever seen. I would love to have a similar one, preferably a 1.6, what say? ;)
Modded Cars in Kerala-310374_10150308963766165_657941164_7936681_59736593_n-copy.jpg

Name:  298556_10150308963806165_657941164_7936682_1479881847_n  Copy.jpg
Views: 11774
Size:  72.8 KB
Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69 (Post 2531335)
The GC in the 2nd pic is jaw dropping. Is the car parked on a slope or something ?

I don't think its a slope but a slight step like surface right in front of the gate. The pic was shot, I think, to depict the exact GC of the car.

Its was our dream since childhood , Try to make a contessa look like an American muscle. So far i persume so ! with in our limitations of 6 months effort.

Fingers crossed for the stickers on the front and rear wind sheild.

Dude its a decent effort.
as for the Bratz sticker, if you like it then thats all that matters. Cheers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2509897)
Too poor to afford a Q7?, don't you worry!

For those who are interested in seeing more pics of this 'Q6', it was posted around 2 years back:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ml#post1636908

foby the matt paint job looks decent enuf. Should have tried the darker shade of grey , also why the identity crisis ? Get rid of that GTR sticker ,IMO a conti needs to remain a conti when it has been done up with a lot of effort, why baptize it as a GTR ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 2472636)
Ostler - cochin
central(Ford johny's) - Thrissur
Tuners Inc - cochin , coiambatore
Kit up - coiambatore
Road and track - Kottayam
The pete shop - cochin , trivandrum

Where is this Ostler located ? Thanks in advance.

A Scorpio modded to look like Pajero:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 2558224)
Its was our dream since childhood , Try to make a contessa look like an American muscle. So far i persume so ! with in our limitations of 6 months effort.

Awesome. I hate HM for discontinuing this model, it would have been an iconic car if it was in production now. A desi muscle car.

Do post the side and rear photos soon.

Wow Kerala seems to have some really hot cars! I love that Polo. I wouldn't darken the lights, but the rest is absolutely perfect. The wheels look great too. And IMO, the 3rd best wheels on a Polo ;)

The Contessa is superbly done too. The paint-work is nice and love the racing-stripes. The sticker is a personal thing. But the wheels could have been different. It has too much of a mini-SUV look to it. I believe, you could get minilite wheels, if you're ready to part with a larger sum than you'd expect.

The Logan, although very good looking, has been reduced to being a show-car, thanks to that unbelievably low front-skirt. I've seen 911s with higher noses! Oh, and I'd love to see this Logan in 'Meru Cab Service Livery' :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 2558224)

Really well done car barring the BRATZ bit:Frustrati