Team-BHP - Modded Cars in Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Modded Cars in Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/45245-modded-cars-kerala-49.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeganatu (Post 2763121)
Attachment 922181

Attachment 922185

Saw this awesome looking off road jeep at Kumily durind December 2010

Is that hotel Ambady in Thekkady by any chance?
I remember seeing a similar Jeep parked there when few of us friends visited Thekkady a couple of years back. Very nicely done Jeep.

The Civic job is simply overdone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayded

Is that hotel Ambady in Thekkady by any chance?
I remember seeing a similar Jeep parked there when few of us friends visited Thekkady a couple of years back. Very nicely done Jeep.

The Civic job is simply overdone.

I dont rem the name of the hotel. The hotel seems to be a 3 star grade n it was to the left side of the street towards periyar lake , thekkady.

Quote:

Originally Posted by govigov (Post 2767895)
sorry, that civic belongs to the weird and wacky thread.

appalling. such an eye sore.

Overdone without any taste & vinyl sticker job is amateur (auto-rickshaw grade)

That civic sure does move! Those carbon fibre hood, bootlid and spoiler adds up to a sizable weightloss and having a Red Rooster Free Flow also helps :)

The brands mentioned on his car are what he sells.

Grande Punto in action.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimish anthony (Post 2778682)
Grande Punto in action.

That PACE CAR sticker needs to go, otherwise :thumbs up

This picture was taken from a recent Team Fiat moto club drive which was organized and this car was leading the event. It was sticker-ed for the event. I believe the pace car controls the pace of the cars that follow the drive.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirage (Post 2778802)
That PACE CAR sticker needs to go, otherwise :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimish anthony (Post 2778682)
Grande Punto in action.

some more pictures of the team fiat moto club

@ Nimish antoony: Nice pictures, looks like you guys (and your Italian cars) had a really nice time!

However I have to say that the side skirts on the S10 look overdone, especially without an additions to both bumpers.

Yesterday while travelling via cochin saw a black modded merc , I was in opposite direction so not sure about the model.

Felt like a S class Tank (3**)

The strange thing was it had black permanent flags resembling the national top leaders cars.

any clue ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 2799735)
Yesterday while travelling via cochin saw a black modded merc , I was in opposite direction so not sure about the model.

Felt like a S class Tank (3**)

The strange thing was it had black permanent flags resembling the national top leaders cars.

any clue ?

This one?
(Pic taken from the EISK FB page)

Guys there alot of tastefully done up cars in Kerala.
All drool worthy stuff.

Kerala guys please post a few pictures of them.

There are quite a few of these in Kerala, a nicely modded Polo. The wheels could definitely do with some spacers though.

Modded Cars in Kerala-imag0008.jpg

Modded Cars in Kerala-imag0009.jpg

Modded Cars in Kerala-imag0720.jpg

Saw this Jeep two weeks back on KK road.

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post one-liners that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the overall quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further.