Team-BHP - Modded Cars in Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Modded Cars in Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/45245-modded-cars-kerala-30.html)

Is that a painted Pio in a cushion :D

Karthik; either the upload got mixed up; anyway that car is either modified or registered old model or a new one with old bumpers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1654118)
Got the snaps from my friend

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyAn! (Post 1731986)
The lime colored Gypsy

Looks like a Team Pareel Rally Gypsy from the 90s.

Kerala seems to be land of modding mania. Simply loving this thread. Great effort. I'm really curious about the rally 118NE and would like to see more pics of the car.

The Marshal Deluxe looks fun

Saw this modded Zen at Kottakkal on my regular Calicut Thrissur drive. For me this is a squeaky clean job

Decent job indeed.
(OT: is this the main road that leads to AVS, and the town? Looks familiar.)

Yes, Zen looks very nice, neatly executed job. But does it needs a spoiler of that size?

v nicely done zen..I just saw this thread from page 1 to this one..
Kerala has many nice modified machines..Greatt !!

DAMN! is that a real yoshi??
good job who ever it is..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Knight (Post 1738616)
Saw this modded Zen at Kottakkal on my regular Calicut Thrissur drive. For me this is a squeaky clean job

thats is one very neat looking zen, looks awesome :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Knight (Post 1738616)

The spoiler kills the view.

I wonder how the zen owner must be driving with 3/4th of a steering wheel :D

Hello to all-when karthik 247 started this thread, i hope he wanted to show the rest of the country what kerala is got, aesthetically and elegantly modified vehicles. Beautifully modified vehicles have been posted and has been appreciated,but some of them are really....atrocious.i request to all u guys who post pics here, please dont make kerala the laughing stock for the rest of the country by showing all the weird one's in here,there's another the thread for that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by desigNation (Post 1742332)
Hello to all-when karthik 247 started this thread, i hope he wanted to show the rest of the country what kerala is got, aesthetically and elegantly modified vehicles. Beautifully modified vehicles have been posted and has been appreciated,but some of them are really....atrocious.i request to all u guys who post pics here, please dont make kerala the laughing stock for the rest of the country by showing all the weird one's in here,there's another the thread for that.

dude i feel every man mods his ride according to his taste and it reflects his personality and like every mans personality , theres the good the bad and the ugly.
a modded car is a modded car. its doesnt take anything away from what the mod car scene in Kerala is.
Chill and let it flow guys!!
Malayalis ROCK!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitin (Post 1738626)
Decent job indeed.
(OT: is this the main road that leads to AVS, and the town? Looks familiar.)

Yes you are right and the town is Kottakkal