Team-BHP - Modded Cars in Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Modded Cars in Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/45245-modded-cars-kerala-3.html)

Hi! Friends! that red Lancer looks so stunning to me.
What an eye-catching stuff!! nicely modified good work friends.:thumbs up

The TCed Honda was sold right?

Hope the car's owners dont mind showing off their number plates.

Spotted this gypsy near Puzhakkalpadam(Thrissur) yesterday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 979332)
The TCed Honda was sold right?

Hope the car's owners dont mind showing off their number plates.

Dunno if it's sold because i do see the owner going for a spin on it whenever he's home.
But i also get to see some other's riding around it (mebbe his friends or relatives).Last time i met him,he was very keen on adding Nitrous.Dunno what happened to that plan.

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandkruizer (Post 980319)
Spotted this gypsy near Puzhakkalpadam(Thrissur) yesterday.

the gypsy's neat.agree:

There is a bike race team in thrissur by the name WHITES and this 1.3 carb gypsy king belongs to them.The first owner of this car was my very close friend, unfortunately he had to sell it when he had clocked 12k kilometers.It was an immaculately maintained car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 983048)
the gypsy's neat.agree:

Thats a great looking Gypsy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnda (Post 983070)
Thats a great looking Gypsy!

agree: and Iam "J" like the color scheme and the back portion with the Rods..

awsome job buddy, keep on pumbing snaps in, just take care to hide the number badges.

the red gypsy has to be stripped of the stickers to make it look good.

Does someone fancy the idea of seeing that black gypsy in white ? If yes please use a bit of photoshop on that and lets see the outcome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69 (Post 986697)
Does someone fancy the idea of seeing that black gypsy in white ? If yes please use a bit of photoshop on that and lets see the outcome.

the white version

Modded Cars in Kerala-16092008003-copy.jpg

dug up some pictures from my archives..

Modded Cars in Kerala-07022007635.jpg
Modded Cars in Kerala-07022007636.jpg
Modded Cars in Kerala-15012007468.jpg
Modded Cars in Kerala-15012007469.jpg
Modded Cars in Kerala-15012007470.jpg
This Camry had some serious Ice in it only thing i remember is 2 JL 15" Subs in the Boot and a Headunit with unbelievable number of buttons and slides out it was an Alpine 2 DIN HU if i remember correctly.

Modded Cars in Kerala-23032007817.jpg
17" Alloys and low profile tyres on a Corolla

That Camry was ICEd at EB Bass in BLR, and belongs to the owners of a couple of (or more) amusement parks.

yesterday i saw a black swift with lenso spinning wheels(low profile), am seeing this kind of stuff in kerala roads for the first time, the thing which wondered me was the swift was driven by a cool chick!!!cheers: