Team-BHP - Modded Cars in Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Modded Cars in Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/45245-modded-cars-kerala-9.html)

JayD: Post some pics of Manu's Baleno as well.

Yes! they were in deed the cars that i saw!

to whom does that civic belong to? saw it even yest in the kadavanthra-manorama stretch.

jayd-thanx for the details,do you know this ostler guys personally??

Neat work!! How old is this place/firm?

some more shots of the city and another lancer done by them:

Ostler , Modified Cars , Nitrous Auto Show - Kochi, Picture Gallery, Modified Cars models, image gallery

Ostler Civic , Modified Cars , Nitrous Auto Show - Kochi, Picture Gallery, Modified Cars models, image gallery

Neat neat neat !! Am salivating here looking at those subtle OHC's, the modifier has some taste.

JayD, the pics are really good. Keep posting more.

An SX-4 Running on 18" rims. The last pic is after the car is lowered with H&R springs.

That sx4 looks gangsta. delicious combo of bodycolor and bling rims.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 16v100bhp (Post 1046814)
Are those brembo's I see on the black city or just the imitation cover? Do you know what performance mods went into these cars?

The performance mods are not much to write home about, FFE's and intakes mostly, there are some cars with suspension mods, and of course, petes!:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 1046820)
JayD: Post some pics of Manu's Baleno as well.

The car is now almost stock, except for some alloys n stuff, lemme see if i have a pic

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 1055475)
An SX-4 Running on 18" rims. The last pic is after the car is lowered with H&R springs.

Neat car! Lowering has done wonders as far as looks are concerned. Keeping the car looking good with a black paint job is tough!!

sx4 looks cool..buttt,,,, the disk brakes look tiny and spoils the look of the car itself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 1055491)

The performance mods are not much to write home about, FFE's and intakes mostly, there are some cars with suspension mods, and of course, petes!:)

I thought pete's box was for modern diesels only. Is it available for petrol engines also. I have no idea, so please let me know. :). The car you are talking about is ohc right.

jayd-that sx4 looks really cool,done by ostler??

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 1055491)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hemanthisgreat (Post 1055748)
I thought pete's box was for modern diesels only. Is it available for petrol engines also. I have no idea, so please let me know. :). The car you are talking about is ohc right.

I think u missed the 'some cars' part wiseguy!:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by desigNation (Post 1055893)
jayd-that sx4 looks really cool,done by ostler??

Yep, most of the pix i post are done by them, coz they are the only persons (in my knowledge) who do mods here.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 1055475)

Nice kit and looks good lowered. but not my taste of rims.