Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd February 2009, 06:45   #91
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerish666 View Post
Exactly to drive this car never get bored or tired.In 1 and half months i drove 8000 kms.So you guys can imagine.
Hehehehe, very true mate... the 1.6S is a pleasure to drive. I clocked 5500km in 1 and half month. That too in stock form, can hardly imagine what your pete'd 1.6S would be like.
Old 2nd February 2009, 10:23   #92
Senior - BHPian

didn't like the pete's sticker on side view mirrors..
Old 2nd February 2009, 12:45   #93
Senior - BHPian

I am not sure if this has been already mentioned, but I was curious to know what is the gain in acceleration figures after the modifications.
Old 9th March 2009, 17:31   #94
BHPian

wow i completely missed this thread till gto pointed it out - always felt this was for a diesel - maybe we should put petrol on the thread name

@jerish - thats an excellent set of mods - enjoy ur ride

i would be nice if you could put up a 0-100kmph (0-60mph) timing before and after mods
Old 7th April 2009, 11:51   #95
Senior - BHPian

How is ride quality with Bilstein B6 compared to stock? I have heard it get's little bumpy with it?
Old 7th April 2009, 11:55   #96
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invinsible View Post
How is ride quality with Bilstein B6 compared to stock? I have heard it get's little bumpy with it?
1) Bumpy
2) Lower than stock
3) Very stable though.
Old 7th April 2009, 13:51   #97
BHPian

Quote:
I dont know much it is.But i think we get only magna flow end canin India.
Hey Guys,

I have a Magnaflow FFE in my car. Cost about 40k with headers.

@Jerish: I have remapped my ECM. It's from superchips. Got it done in Chennai. Cost about 30k.
Old 7th April 2009, 16:13   #98
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRT_FPV View Post
Hey Guys,

I have a Magnaflow FFE in my car. Cost about 40k with headers.

@Jerish: I have remapped my ECM. It's from superchips. Got it done in Chennai. Cost about 30k.
Magnaflow has FFE for petrol not for diesel in India.Even if they have it will only be end can.
After remapping how much is the bhp and tourque?Who did this for you?

Last edited by jerish666 : 7th April 2009 at 16:15.
Old 7th April 2009, 16:25   #99
Senior - BHPian

@ jerish - i am sure you have seen this: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...deas-mods.html
Old 7th April 2009, 16:45   #100
BHPian

Quote:
Magnaflow has FFE for petrol not for diesel in India.Even if they have it will only be end can.
After remapping how much is the bhp and tourque?Who did this for you?
The power increase after chipping is about 30bhp. Not sure. Still to dyno test it. But the difference is immediate.

Magnaflow FFE is available in Chennai. Mine is custom header with Magnaflow pipes and collector.
Old 7th April 2009, 16:46   #101
BHPian

I got it done at Hi Rev
Old 7th April 2009, 20:32   #102
BHPian

wow thats pretty fast HRT.Now your 1.6 is 131bhp,what about the torque?
Old 7th April 2009, 22:47   #103
BHPian

Quote:
wow thats pretty fast HRT.Now your 1.6 is 131bhp,what about the torque?
Hey Jerish,

Like I said before I'm not entirely sure that the exact number is 30 bhp. But yes, it is fast, tourqier. The most fun part was the FFE and CAI. Although not great contributors to bhp levels, they do induce some much needed acoustic pleasure to the Fiesta. I'm sure you would agree with your Milltek sounding sweet to your ears.

But please note that this has completely voided any warranty on the car and to think I had opted for extended warranty.

I'm yet to dyno for the exact power and torque. But note that drivetrain losses in the Fiesta is expected to be about 19%!! Atleast this is what I would expect. Also, noted that your Fiesta is the newer model. I'm yet to drive that to test out the stiffer ride and the tweaked chassis. I'm sure that yours is a little better to drive than mine! I have a 2007 model.

BTW, how much mileage do you get? I'm surprised to see no one's asked this yet (or atleast I've missed it). I used to get about 6 before the mods and after the mods I get about 8 - 8.5. This is because the engine is breathing in better because of the CAI and breathing out better because of the FFE.
Old 7th April 2009, 23:29   #104
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRT_FPV View Post
Hey Jerish,

Like I said before I'm not entirely sure that the exact number is 30 bhp. But yes, it is fast, tourqier. The most fun part was the FFE and CAI. Although not great contributors to bhp levels, they do induce some much needed acoustic pleasure to the Fiesta. I'm sure you would agree with your Milltek sounding sweet to your ears.

But please note that this has completely voided any warranty on the car and to think I had opted for extended warranty.

I'm yet to dyno for the exact power and torque. But note that drivetrain losses in the Fiesta is expected to be about 19%!! Atleast this is what I would expect. Also, noted that your Fiesta is the newer model. I'm yet to drive that to test out the stiffer ride and the tweaked chassis. I'm sure that yours is a little better to drive than mine! I have a 2007 model.

BTW, how much mileage do you get? I'm surprised to see no one's asked this yet (or atleast I've missed it). I used to get about 6 before the mods and after the mods I get about 8 - 8.5. This is because the engine is breathing in better because of the CAI and breathing out better because of the FFE.
Thats great if you get 8.5 after the mod.I am getting 9.5-10kmpl in the city 11.5-13 on highway.I think if i do the mods i mean the remap i will get more mileage.I done 11500kms in 4months.I am planning to remap after 15000kms.
Old 13th April 2009, 10:46   #105
Senior - BHPian

Jerry uncle, when is remap?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks