Team-BHP - 1st ever Dyno Graph of my Turbocharged Hybrid OHC (320+ WHP!)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   1st ever Dyno Graph of my Turbocharged Hybrid OHC (320+ WHP!) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/53434-1st-ever-dyno-graph-my-turbocharged-hybrid-ohc-320-whp-7.html)

Watching the videos and seeing the dyno charts cannot prepare you for what this car can actually do. Jeetu has created a monster.I was hanging on for dear life when he was accelerating in 3rd gear (and he didnt even get past 8000rpm). Like GTO said, in the wrong hands this car is definately a widow maker.

Thanks for the ride and drive safe.

Jitu bhai!!

Awesome.. just awesome.. Way to go! Requesting or rather applying to book a slot for a ride when I come next to bbay!!

Shrey

Awesome Work Jitu!!!

For those who couldn't find the video yet...you can find them here YouTube - iraghav's Channel Enjoi..

350WHP on your front steering wheels? That's madness..

Awesome man. Simply awesome. This project has come a long way indeed.
Hatts off to your efforts man.

Congrats, Jitu. That is just awesome.

Was out with Jitu for a couple of hours today, On our way back he showed me a bit of what this car does. I'm not kidding when I say you will start saying your prayers (or maybe even forget them). I honestly have no words. The looks of the car are so misleading. Nothing but sheer respect for the man and his machine. Hats off.

Thanks a lot Guys for the kind words. mean time got installed a pair of Advan neovas Ad07 today on front with pair of alloys repainted.must say the Neovas are worth every penny, a big thanks to ishan for arranging this for me & i plan to install the Neovas instead of Maxxis for rear pretty soon, some pics taken by dippy from his phone cam.

1st ever Dyno Graph of my Turbocharged Hybrid OHC (320+ WHP!)-dsc00038.jpg

1st ever Dyno Graph of my Turbocharged Hybrid OHC (320+ WHP!)-dsc00039.jpg

This pair goes for paint which i will install in rear with neovas
1st ever Dyno Graph of my Turbocharged Hybrid OHC (320+ WHP!)-dsc00040.jpg

Jitu,

As I mentioned earlier, this car is more than worth getting publicized in a newspaper or two. Awesome stuff man.

Congrats on the new tyres Jitu :)
Your alloys look fabulous by the way, kickass car you have. Wish that you succeed in whatever you decide to do with this car.

Awesome power, glad to know that it is in responsible hands. I presume brakes are upgraded accordingly.

Without meaning to sound anything but excited and optimistic, I would suggest that you use wheels with only 4 holes for mounting bolts on the front. I can see 8, for 2 different PCDs. With this kind of power, it may totally shear the wheel rims off if the section is anything but homogeneous. Believe me, I have experienced it firsthand. We have also ripped tyres off wheel rims.

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar

PS - I remember my teacher telling me - "Behram, the best cars are those which have a smooth - silent - surge of power". How true he was. That's what I strive to achieve on cars where I work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DHABHAR.BEHRAM (Post 1174682)
...I would suggest that you use wheels with only 4 holes for mounting bolts on the front. I can see 8, for 2 different PCDs. With this kind of power, it may totally shear the wheel rims off if the section is anything but homogeneous.....

Scary thought.... especially with the new tyres, the entire drivetrain is going to be feeling a LOT more stress!

Once again, great build jitu, and hopefully when the new tyres and suspension come onboard and you fine tune the mapping per gear etc this thing will start putting down some serious times (monkey has some useful timing equipment for this...)

cya
R

@ Behram : Sir, then what about the wheel Studs ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zenster (Post 1174040)
Awesome Work Jitu!!!

For those who couldn't find the video yet...you can find them here YouTube - iraghav's Channel Enjoi..

Haha! Loved the video No. 05125. Esp at 0.11 secs :D Hilarious stuff.

Awesome man !
Congrats-big time
Enjoy yourself mate..