Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th May 2005, 04:18   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case... coincidence?
LOL.Thank for the reply Arush.

X
Old 6th May 2006, 20:45   #17

if you have to decide between the 2
palio vs santo
i feel the santro will give better kick, it has a lighter body and is definately more responsive than the palio, but the palio will look better and is more stable.
does autopsyce, do performance work also?????
i have driven there skoda and it is not any quicker than the stock one, it just makes more noise, so one gets the feeling of going much faster.also has there nos finally started working,coz it has been on a repair job for over 4 months. i would really like to drive that car once again with nos, to see if there really is any diffrence between there car and a stock skoda.
You need to find someone who can make a car as small as a zen, baleno, esteem or any other car, beat a car like a skoda. thats what i call performance upgrades, i know of a guy who can do these things in bombay, his name is karan shah. will try to get his no. for you.
Old 6th May 2006, 20:53   #18
Senior - BHPian

Hahaha i cant believe this guy is pulling out one year old threads to flame me! Im curious to hear what he has to say next. Out of the ten lines u just wrote only two were related to the thread. Dont worry, everybody here knows about our work and what we can do or what we cannot do. Cheers.
Old 6th May 2006, 23:21   #19
BHPian

Today looks like a day of arguments and pissing off someone or the other..... Something wrong with the 6th of May 2006 or what... Happening in one of the ICE threads and now here...
Turning out to be exciting to be online all nite and find whats going on...
Cheersssss

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks