Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th April 2009, 21:28   #31
BHPian

Interesting! Do you use peltiers/TEC modules to control temperature? How the heat is dissipated?
Yeah, you said you couldn't reveal the technology; but i could not hold myself asking. hope you would let us know soon.
Old 13th April 2009, 10:51   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by janitha View Post
For a double bed mattress it is 799 Pounds. So let us guess how much in Rs. for a car seat!
The final cost of the car seat has yet not been decided. we are looking to launch about 2 to 3 models in the same. Mainly fabric difference in each model , suitable for different cars and tastes. But the entry level could be priced at about 3900/- and onwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyamhegde View Post
Interesting! Do you use peltiers/TEC modules to control temperature? How the heat is dissipated?
Yeah, you said you couldn't reveal the technology; but i could not hold myself asking. hope you would let us know soon.
at this stage i cant reveal much about how the technology is working. Will give out all details as soon as we are ready with the commercial product.
Old 13th April 2009, 13:17   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by h@r$h@l View Post

at this stage i cant reveal much about how the technology is working. Will give out all details as soon as we are ready with the commercial product.

But can't you reveal the details (of technology) with respect to the mattress which is being commercially marketed? Not any intricate details but a general idea.
Old 13th April 2009, 13:22   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
But can't you reveal the details (of technology) with respect to the mattress which is being commercially marketed? Not any intricate details but a general idea.
Dude, all details can b seen on the morphy richards site mentioned by me. You ill get an idea how the technology works.
Old 13th April 2009, 13:52   #35

@h@r$h@l

I had a look at the Morphy Richards site and am very fascinated in the product. Do you have any idea of introducing the mattress too in the Indian market? Am hooked onto this thread. I feel this product (both mattress as well as car seat cover) will hit jackpot in the Indian market if priced properly. Wishing you all the best.
Old 13th April 2009, 16:27   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreddy420 View Post
@h@r$h@l

I had a look at the Morphy Richards site and am very fascinated in the product. Do you have any idea of introducing the mattress too in the Indian market? Am hooked onto this thread. I feel this product (both mattress as well as car seat cover) will hit jackpot in the Indian market if priced properly. Wishing you all the best.
Hey,

Thanks a lot for your feedback and glad that you all are appreciating the product. The mattresses will be launched in Indian market very soon with a very well know and established mattress brand in India.
Old 14th April 2009, 14:31   #37
Senior - BHPian

Guys,

We are planning to launch this in 2 weeks time. And are looking to put this in the market for about INR 3500 + VAT.

What do you guys think about it?
Old 14th April 2009, 14:37   #38
BHPian

Give one to a moderator/senior member for review/beta testing.
Old 14th April 2009, 14:47   #39
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Give one to a moderator/senior member for review/beta testing.
I don't mind. let us get through with the final product ready for launch with the manuals and packaging and everything. So i can get an overview feedback from them.
Old 15th April 2009, 11:20   #40

Quote:
We are planning to launch this in 2 weeks time. And are looking to put this in the market for about INR 3500 + VAT.
Is it for a pair or a single front seat cover (:I am greedy smiley here)
Old 15th April 2009, 13:06   #41
BHPian

I hereby volunteer myself for the good of the Indian automotive scene with my 100odd KM of driving a day in the hot and humid Mumbai summers, invariably keeping the windows rolled down due to a bad habit and the effects of the recession.

I'm willing to be a test mule
Old 15th April 2009, 13:16   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreddy420 View Post
Is it for a pair or a single front seat cover (:I am greedy smiley here)
It will be a single front seat cover priced at about INR 3500 + VAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocG View Post
I hereby volunteer myself for the good of the Indian automotive scene with my 100odd KM of driving a day in the hot and humid Mumbai summers, invariably keeping the windows rolled down due to a bad habit and the effects of the recession.

I'm willing to be a test mule
Will keep up updated as soon as we are ready. Then its just a matter of me sending one over. Also if you by any chance visiting Ahmedabad, you are more then welcome.
Old 15th April 2009, 13:17   #43
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpandiv View Post
MGA already has such a product available (Sai Service Borivali has it ) costs 3.5K AFAIK.
I checked the product you saw. There are 2 of those kind. One with heating and massager and another with just a fan hanging on the leg side of the seat and it pulls in the AC air from the car and circulates the same inside the seat. That doesn't help save fuel. The second one(only fan and fabric) costs INR 1800/-.

Last edited by h@r$h@l : 15th April 2009 at 13:18. Reason: missed out info.
Old 15th April 2009, 21:58   #44
BHPian

Quote:
We are planning to launch this in 2 weeks time.
In Bangalore too I hope. I would like to be able to actually see and touch the product before buying. Price sounds reasonable (if it actually does deliver what it promises).
Do give me addresses of retailers in Bangalore. And of course a discount.
Old 14th June 2009, 06:33   #45
BANNED

Hi a similar product is already available at Xenos.i saw it and cost was 1800.
the power is taken from the cigar lighter.It has small pores in the pad on which we sit. a fan sucks air from inside the seat and throws it out.there by circulating the air.

does your product cool the air or is it the same concept.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks