Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2009, 01:25   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandit View Post

I'd like to get new rubbers and finally go if for alloys as well. However i'd like to upsize the tyres a little bit as i find the stock size a tad too small for the car.

Thanks!
I've upgraded my rides foot wear with Lenso alloys and 15" apollo acceleres 195/55.
Tires cost 3400 each, and the alloys added up to 19k. Nitrogen filling costs a bit extra. There are more pics in my garage.
Attached Thumbnails
My OHC project :: HU done, now need new Rubbers & Alloys!-1.jpg  

Old 5th May 2009, 01:27   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
hi guys, any pointers on the alloys available in mumbai?

Also looking for info on which engine oil and brake fluid to use for the car.

Thanks!
Mobil1 is the best synthetic engine oil AFAIK - it goes at around Rs.1000 per liter and you'll need 4 liters if your flushing the current oil( recommended if you have mineral oil). No idea about the break fluid though.
Old 13th November 2010, 08:10   #33
BHPian

Hi guys, it's been a while.. more than a year since i got my OHC actually & i've managed to do quite a bit.

One thing i didnt do was to get the headlights done up properly.. coupled with the fact that i was out of the country and travelling quite a bit over the last year.. i've now realised that the headlight problem cannot be ignored any more.

I'm just not happy with the illuminating power of the stock headlights. Moreover they keep losing their alignment and just dont have the power on high beams.

Does anyone recommend options for my Honda City?

1) Any HID kit? projector/non projector/bi-xenons?
2) Any particular bulbs? Osram nightbreakers?
3) I saw someone's OHC in mumbai recently with a very lovely mod done for the BMW style Angel Eyes.. & i've always been a sucker for the 5series style of lights.. any one know anything about that? unfortunately i couldnt get close enough on the way back from the airport in traffic to see if he had a Team bhp sticker on! lol

Thanks in advance!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks