Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th May 2009, 12:22   #31
D-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugatti_86 View Post
The Real 1976 Mustang ,Perhaps a remake of this..the Conti - Mustang
And being from the 70s it cost around usd 190k almost to get it look exactly like in the pic.I saw one selling on ebay a while back. It wasnt the one from Gone in 60 secs but yet some collector made it look like it

Old 16th May 2009, 19:06   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srijit View Post
I dont think the Innova is being built for speed.
You got it right, its going to be a hearse. And it would most probably belong to St Peters - Undertakers.

We might soon see it here.
Old 16th May 2009, 20:00   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugatti_86 View Post
The Real 1976 Mustang ,Perhaps a remake of this..the Conti - Mustang
That's NOT a '76 mustang. The pic is of a 1967 Mustang Fastback.

This is what a '76 mustang looks like.

Couple of car body mods I chanced upon - Stretch Innova & Conti-Mustang-ford_mustang19641976_r12.jpg
Old 16th May 2009, 20:31   #34
Senior - BHPian

The Innova streeeeech is a bit of a streach..I hope the chasis holds up as does the extended (I imagine) drive shaft. It is going to be the size of a Tempo Traveller IMHO. As long as it works for the owner it works for me !!

As for the Contessa, it definately needs more pics & details, coz IF it does turn out anything like a Mustang, there would be takers for such a project !

One of our "tooners had tried building a MUSCLE CAR out of the stock Contessa. Somewhere it got lost as in vanished from the scene, maybe the owner backed off or what...

Cheers
Old 22nd May 2009, 14:41   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
As for the Contessa, it definately needs more pics & details, coz IF it does turn out anything like a Mustang, there would be takers for such a project !
We surely need some more pics, I personally am really interested in such a project, as would be many other T-bhpians!
Lets see the finished job and start writing cheques!
Old 4th June 2009, 15:33   #36
BHPian

Hi Guys..

This is how the conti-mustang has turned out.. Now seriously thinking bout starting up my muscle car project..
Attached Thumbnails
Couple of car body mods I chanced upon - Stretch Innova & Conti-Mustang-conti1.jpg  

Couple of car body mods I chanced upon - Stretch Innova & Conti-Mustang-conti2.jpg  

Couple of car body mods I chanced upon - Stretch Innova & Conti-Mustang-conti3.jpg  

Couple of car body mods I chanced upon - Stretch Innova & Conti-Mustang-conti4.jpg  

Old 4th June 2009, 15:47   #37
BHPian

Mehul thanks for the update. Look at the conti . Man, what a resemblance. Superb work. This one is surely a head turner. Doors could have been extended a bit. Add 3 spoke alloys and zoooooooom.

Last edited by mnhegde : 4th June 2009 at 15:50.
Old 4th June 2009, 15:56   #38
Senior - BHPian

From the pictures this one looks like a different one. The one on the first page of this thread has a single stripe plus a completely different front.
Old 4th June 2009, 15:59   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Seems it does 190kmph plus.

Nice paint job. The details are good , like the OVRMs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehul0999 View Post
This is how the conti-mustang has turned out.. Now seriously thinking bout starting up my muscle car project..
I seriously doubt if its the same car you guys have posted, as I had seen pictures of the one that you had posted (work completed) on another forum just after I saw the WIP photos here.

The work you are seeing was done some where in UP, if i remember right. Anyway check the pic below for some of the things that I noted which are different from the intial photo. It could be the same if the owner went ahead and changed the hood and front end to have the look you guys have posted.

Couple of car body mods I chanced upon - Stretch Innova & Conti-Mustang-untitled.jpg
Old 4th June 2009, 16:19   #40
BHPian

not just the hood but the rear pillars also have a different profile. the doors are of a different length too.

All said and done its still a decent job.
but I am still waiting for more news on the original conti-stang!
Old 4th June 2009, 16:25   #41
BHPian

Guys I don't know whether its the same or not but I have taken these pics from the same forum from which the initial pics were posted..

The project was handled by Mr. Amanpreet Ahluwalia, and yes it was in Noida,UP.

There is one other conti mustang which was under work some where down in south.. Might have fused the two together I think..
Old 4th June 2009, 17:03   #42
BHPian

sigh, If i can get this job done for 3 lakhs as was initially mentioned I will get it done in a heartbeat!
will someone please get us some info on this?
Old 4th June 2009, 17:09   #43
BHPian

clicked this innova in chennai. looks like a neat job done. sorry for the quality of the image, was taken with mobile.

Couple of car body mods I chanced upon - Stretch Innova & Conti-Mustang-image041.jpg
Old 22nd September 2009, 15:08   #44
Max
BHPian

don't they need permission from RTO before driving stretched vehicle?
Old 31st October 2009, 20:15   #45
BHPian

Mehul has put te right pics bec wht u see is an incomplete car just out of the paint booth and whn its parked in with the Speedbug sticker its complete. The car is already sold and i am making another contessa into a mustang alot better and even more muscle to it. Wait n Watch
Cheers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks