Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th April 2009, 23:29   #1
BHPian

Mist type windscreen washer jets

Had seen the mist type water jets on the skoda octavia and found it really effective in cleaning the windscreen compared to the normal jet type washers.

Can the same be fitted on a M800 and Swift which I have?

Something like this.
PEUGEOT 307 MIST TYPE WASHER JETS *NEW ORIGINAL ITEMS* on eBay, also, Peugeot, Car Parts, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 28-Apr-09 17:33:15 BST)

Any other indian car has mist type water jets for the windscreen wipers? Just seeing the possibility of using the same as replacement. Since skoda's by default must be quite expensive.
Old 27th April 2009, 23:41   #2
BHPian

The NHC has similar mist washers.... should be cheaper than the octavia's
Old 28th April 2009, 18:12   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishg View Post
The NHC has similar mist washers.... should be cheaper than the octavia's
will give it a try, when i get a chance to get to the JC road, blr, where we usually get this kind of stuff, and update how it works.
Old 12th May 2010, 03:01   #4

Hi Friends,
I want to make use of existing thread for the wiper problem. I have difficulty while driving in rainy. When the wiper moves upword, it cleans the windshield, while going back to the normal position, it leaves the thin film, it stays for for a while and windshield become clear for a moment, immediately the wiper moves. It is very difficult to drive when it is pouring and wiper speed is more.The windshieldis almost blur. Swift is having Syndicate brand wiper, I am planning to fit the one available for Merc, the thicker one. Please suggest how to over come this problem.
Old 12th May 2010, 09:54   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altogether View Post
Hi Friends,
I want to make use of existing thread for the wiper problem. I have difficulty while driving in rainy. When the wiper moves upword, it cleans the windshield, while going back to the normal position, it leaves the thin film, it stays for for a while and windshield become clear for a moment, immediately the wiper moves. It is very difficult to drive when it is pouring and wiper speed is more.The windshieldis almost blur. Swift is having Syndicate brand wiper, I am planning to fit the one available for Merc, the thicker one. Please suggest how to over come this problem.
GO for Bosch wiper blades. Aerotwins preferably!
Old 12th May 2010, 13:38   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altogether View Post
When the wiper moves upword, it cleans the windshield, while going back to the normal position, it leaves the thin film, it stays for for a while and windshield become clear for a moment, immediately the wiper moves.
Hi,
1. Check with the wiper blade rests perpendicular to the plane of the windshield.
2. Is your vehicle parked in the sun for most of the time? The wiper blade rubber tends to go brittle or hard and doesnt clean the way it has to. Replace them.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks