Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th June 2005, 09:52   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan2nu
Whatever make you go in for, make sure you buy a steering of the same diameter coz a smaller steering can make turning it, a bit hard.
Smaller wheel will increase parking effort but also increase the quickness of the steering. You will enjoy throwing the car into the corners.
Old 10th June 2005, 17:09   #17
BHPian

Steering blues!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen
Hub made by my friend Sanjay Agarwal. My problem was little different. I had to change the wiper motor. Changing the wiper motor to a new Maruti multi speed motor started the whole process... New switch cluster would leave a very little space to grip the steering...So one needs to make enough room between steering and switch...Standard hub seems not giving the right gap...So I had to make a new one....

Rudra......you wont believe this.....my problem started from there too........when i upgraded the lights i burnt the circuit board......and had to fit the newer maruti combination switchgear....and now i have to be very carefull when i pull into a corner cuz if i dont take care my hand hits the indicator switch.......sad huh?? i need to get the sports wheel fit soon......gimme some hints please...on making the hub....do we need to take the standard hub and modify it???
Can you get one fabricated for me and courier it down...ill pay postage and costs....or if you can send it down by someone...Wat say???

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks