Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th July 2005, 12:14   #16
BHPian

Can anyone post a photo of theses strobe light s.I cant understand what they are.
Old 15th July 2005, 13:44   #17
BHPian

they are basically like the flash that you have on your camera with a diffrent coloured glass on it so that you see the flash in a different colour
@ arush thanks pal do lemme know as the fellow i contacted is saying its gonna be difficult sourcing the light

Last edited by libre sito : 15th July 2005 at 13:46.
Old 16th July 2005, 03:16   #18
BANNED

man im so desperate to get this these lights for my car...please someone find out where u get these in mumbai
Old 16th July 2005, 10:51   #19
BHPian

chill man its hard work trying to get one of them coz when they were available in dozens the RTO claimed it was illegal thats why its not available that easily now
Old 16th July 2005, 12:10   #20
BANNED

but why did the rto guyz claim these lights illegal i mean deyre just like dipperz u just flash them not that these lightz are switched on all the time....
Old 31st July 2005, 09:04   #21
BANNED

strobe lights

guys please help me out where i can get strobe lighs in mumbai...really want to get one for my car...
Old 2nd August 2005, 00:06   #22
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

hey guys just bought 2 pairs of strobes..got 1 fitted on my friends skoda and 1 on my zen...really looks awesome..but damn expensive though...its like ordinary fog lamp cover on the outside but inside is an u shaped strobe,damn bright and really cool..its totally wateproof,has 12 different flashing patterns u can choose from using a switch provided by the company itself and the switch itself has a led display which displays the flash pattern of the strobes apart from other cool features..these can be fitted anywhere in the car either under the car,or as fog lamps or inside the car...as we were driving down brigade road found a million heads lookin in total amazement at our cars..really a head turner these strobes..will try and post some pics...but they cost a bomb,thats 4k 4 a pair & about 600 4 the fixing...btw got these wonderful things fitted under both our cars...
Old 2nd August 2005, 00:10   #23
BANNED

dont know if these are illegal or not but who cares guys bcoz they reallly look cool..worth gettin these fitted on the car..
Old 2nd August 2005, 02:07   #24
BANNED

where do v get them in mumbai SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP...I REALLY NEED THEM..WHAT COMPANY IS IT DUDE...THAT MIGHT HELP
Old 2nd August 2005, 10:08   #25
BANNED

the company is max 2000 series..make sure the kit has a strobe power supply(waterproof),an ez switch,power cables and connectors and 2 strobes fitted inside fog lamp like looking covers..these cost 4k 4 me..but u do get the ordinary ones which can be connected directly to the battery but these do not have the flashin patterns to choose from..and they do charge a lot even 4 the ordinary ones without the fog lamp covering so i feel its better to go 4 the changing pattern ones and its seriously worth the high price u r payin for..
Old 2nd August 2005, 20:31   #26
BHPian

hey mclaren how about some pics...i still did not really understand wat they are(may be never seen them before)
lancster: do you plan to blind your opponent while racing to have certain victory!¿!
hehe just kiddin man
Old 3rd August 2005, 01:08   #27
BANNED

well the pics r not comin that clearly in the dark on my digicam.will try 2 borrow a friends handycam a post a video asap...nice one there vandan about blindin ur opponents...might work 2,bcoz by the time they realise it wasnt lightning that struck them u can take off..btw these flashes really do look like strokes of lightning on the ground..
Old 3rd August 2005, 01:46   #28
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancster
where do v get them in mumbai SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP...I REALLY NEED THEM..WHAT COMPANY IS IT DUDE...THAT MIGHT HELP
yes guys please help even i want to buy them...saw them on a ohc...he flashed to me once..really looked hot
Old 3rd August 2005, 05:03   #29
BHPian

hey ive seen them on my friends lancer (demonic) done by autopsuche but they are always on !! when kept on low beam that looks tooo flashy !! but yes i like the idea of flashing it!! i guess it would look good !! you can buy it on ebay.com go to the us or the uk page look around you'll find them!!
Old 3rd August 2005, 15:10   #30
BANNED

it looked like as if somebody clicked my snap when that honda guy flashed to me...so keep on doing it to somebody...he will actually start covering his eyes ..hehehe

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks