Team-BHP - my LANCER modified ! EVO look
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   my LANCER modified ! EVO look (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/66173-my-lancer-modified-evo-look.html)

here are the first pic's of my Lancer modified - aka LANCER SPUNK 09 edn.

can please give us a more detailed information in the modifications and some more pics in all different angles.

The first pic looks nice

Any reason why you have a wide bodykit with stock wheels? The track looks too narrow. The kit looks good. But the car looks like mayawati with bipasha basu's legs.

Any engine mods? Interior pics?

a very well executed job. But please get some fatter rubber on your ride with a nice set of alloys. All white is making it look too plane jane, some nice subtle stickering - la rally EVO type , will defenitely do good for ur ride.

Quote:

Originally Posted by spawnofsatan (Post 1501340)
But the car looks like mayawati with bipasha basu's legs.

lol: Set of Big alloy wheels would change it clap:

hey, nice body kit and perfect fitting too. The car looks nice.
Have you also done performance mods ? I have seen many a lancers with nice body kits but no performance mods.

Hey milikayil spunk is really nice but is crying for new 15" alloys and wider tyres. really nice design on the front bumper. My car is getting painted now and the paint shop service advisor had asked me to replace my front bumper so was thinking of something else, mind sharing the cost of the front bumber alone? secondly mine is a 2000 model with different shapped head lights will this bumper fit? Thanks in advance

Pramod

nice body kit.. !!

Car need good pair of shoes to make it gel with kit!!

how about angel lights for front and LED rear lights !!

this picture is just out . . . after trial fitment of bumpers / skirts.
definitely the she will have mayawati's rubber soon.
thanks

Quote:

Any reason why you have a wide bodykit with stock wheels? The track looks too narrow. The kit looks good. But the car looks like mayawati with bipasha basu's legs.

completely agree with you. i'm getting the alloys painted.
looking for angel lights & evo type rear lights - can u help in getting them !
thanks

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiragh_bir (Post 1501871)
nice body kit.. !!

Car need good pair of shoes to make it gel with kit!!

how about angel lights for front and LED rear lights !!

dear promod, this should fit with your car too. the bumper mounting points are the same of 2000 & 2007 lancers, i guess.
i still haven't got the pricing done as the work is in progress . . . this is just the first pic's. will let you know soon
thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by pramodkumar (Post 1501751)
Hey milikayil spunk is really nice but is crying for new 15" alloys and wider tyres. really nice design on the front bumper. My car is getting painted now and the paint shop service advisor had asked me to replace my front bumper so was thinking of something else, mind sharing the cost of the front bumber alone? secondly mine is a 2000 model with different shapped head lights will this bumper fit? Thanks in advance

Pramod

i'm getting them - just completing the paint work. will post the pic's once fitted

Quote:

Originally Posted by @400Kph (Post 1501444)
lol: Set of Big alloy wheels would change it clap:

how about the spirit of competition sticker on the hood & the rally art ones on the rear door down?

getting the alloys painted, will post the pic asap

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rotorhead (Post 1501434)
a very well executed job. But please get some fatter rubber on your ride with a nice set of alloys. All white is making it look too plane jane, some nice subtle stickering - la rally EVO type , will defenitely do good for ur ride.

Alloys! As Soon As Possible . Thats a neat body kit . How about smoked rear lights and and a black bonnet with angel eyes!?
Looks great already!

sure . . . alloys are on its way .

black bonnet may not look good with the bonnet scoop !!!

finding it difficult to get the angel eyes - can u help ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by KRf1 (Post 1502043)
Alloys! As Soon As Possible . Thats a neat body kit . How about smoked rear lights and and a black bonnet with angel eyes!?
Looks great already!

Its beautiful. Where did you get this done?

The rear should have got more treatment to gel with the front; how about clear lens lights?

And yes, hope you get good alloys asap.

can u suggest on the mod's to rear . . . i can still work on it

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 1502059)
Its beautiful. Where did you get this done?

The rear should have got more treatment to gel with the front; how about clear lens lights?

And yes, hope you get good alloys asap.

Note from Mods : Please try to use punctuation and capitalization properly. You must take a look through this thread before continuing. Thanks.

some more pic's . . . closer shots of rear spoiler