Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th February 2014, 17:08   #76
BHPian

Re: Where can I buy 'pull up' rear window sunshades?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashm99 View Post
I picked up "Brica Pop Open" and "Brica Stretch-to-fit".
Would you mind putting up some pictures of the same installed when you get time thank you.
Old 20th February 2014, 09:09   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashm99 View Post
I picked up "Brica Pop Open" and "Brica Stretch-to-fit". They are awesomeeeeeee !!! Stretch-to-fit is amazinggggg !!!!!!! Since the day I fitted it, atleast 50 people have told me thats its looking very beautiful. Very happy with the purchase....

Thankfully where there are loads of cheap Chinese products flooding the market, we also have such good quality US products available in India.
Got the Brica Strech to fit sunshades ( 2 Nos.) from ebay yesterday. Yes it is awesome, and looks good too. My Mahindra Quanto has large windows and it still covers most of the area. A very good option for cars with large windows.
Old 24th February 2014, 11:51   #78
Distinguished - BHPian

Brica cling on sunshades
Ordered 2 Brica cling on sunshades last week for 300 each.
Primary reason for ordering them is
1) advantage of rolling down windows without taking off the shades
2) no suction cups and hence no stains on the windows (OCD)

Fixing the shades:Fixing the shades without bubbles or folds is time consuming and the shade has a plastic runner at the bottom that needs to go into the gap between the beading and the mirror. Getting it to sit there is a pain and as soon as you start working upwards and fixing the shade, the runner pops out or the shade folds just above the runner and you have to start all over again
Where can I buy 'pull up' rear window sunshades?-ss1.jpg

Effectiveness:Very disappointed with the product as it doesn't look very good when you have it on and the rolling down of windows with the shades on is not as smooth as I expected it. The shade manages to block sunlight but given the size of my windows, there is a gap and the sunlight streams in right through! Roll down the window and the shades wrinkle and fold and prevent the window from rolling down further
Where can I buy 'pull up' rear window sunshades?-ss2.jpg

On the whole its not worth the money and would suggest you try stretch to fit or any other brand. Planning to do some DIY sunshades. Will post once I am done with the same.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks