Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2013, 17:51   #31

Re: Exterior Detailing Review : Mazda Motors

Makes me change my mind on getting a black colour for a car the next time around. It simply looks amazing to see such a shining black car. Kudos on the effort put in to keep it pristine

Need to find a good car detailing guy in a small city as mine!
Old 18th October 2018, 12:35   #32
Team-BHP Support

Just FYI - it seems that Mazda Motors has now moved (or opened another outlet not sure) at Tardeo.

Here is a contact card if anyone is interested. I am sending my GT to him tomorrow for a full exterior and interior job.

Cheers
Attached Thumbnails
Exterior Detailing Review : Mazda Motors-mazda-motors-contact-card.jpeg  

Axe77 is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 19th October 2018, 12:36   #33
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe77 View Post
Just FYI - it seems that Mazda Motors has now moved (or opened another outlet not sure) at Tardeo.

Here is a contact card if anyone is interested. I am sending my GT to him tomorrow for a full exterior and interior job.

Cheers

Sorry my bad. For some reason I thought they were based in town while they've always been in Tardeo. Mods could please delete posts if need be although perhaps their contact card can be put somewhere in the first post.

Thanks.
Old 21st October 2018, 20:50   #34
Team-BHP Support

Got full exterior and interior detailing done on my 3GT from them over the weekend. Short point is very happy with them. Pics and specific notes are in my ownership thread here. Dont want to duplicate the post so just linking up.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-...ml#post4481967
Axe77 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 18th August 2019, 12:23   #35
BHPian

I visited Parvez recently, to get an opinion on my Linea T-jet. The car is 4 year old and had few minor dents and scars. It was not necessary to get it done, but i didn’t like looking at them at all.

In short, i got my car back yesterday and immediately felt the way i felt when i bought it. Parvez had laughingly said it will look better than a new car and it indeed does. Great job. Looks like as if there were no marks in the first place. Great polishing job too.

Cost turned out to be much lesser than what Landmark Fiat had been quoting. My guess is that they wouldn’t be able to do it with this quality. Maybe they could if they took interest and were half as passionate about what they do as this Parsi gentleman is.

A stark difference between Landmark Fiat and Mazda Motors is that Parvez suggested few things and asked me to not do certain things because he thought it wasn’t worth it. For instance, doing bonnet and roof, or painting the entire car. He gave an informed opinion after detailed inspection of the car, even polishing certain parts to explain things to me.

Very different approach from Landmark where someone gives blanket statements and tries to recommend as much as possible, and more. I got un-informed replies to the questions i asked to them.

Thank you for the thread. This is my very first post.
nandadevieast is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks