Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th October 2005, 20:56   #76
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by muni
But, chetan..your image wudnt lose out when saved in photoshop unless you have not set the proper settings of resolution at which you are saving.
Kindly explain what exactly you mean.

Quote:
Though, the pictures from the digital cameras would be big in size and resolution, they usually dont look professionally taken or impressive ( i mean the angles..the background ..the ambient lighting, relatively dirtier car etc etc)
Is that's a problem with digital camera or the way it's been shot?
Old 27th October 2005, 21:30   #77
Senior - BHPian

nice work lucky lee, really smooth lookin!!!
Old 28th October 2005, 00:14   #78

The swift modification is too good .i mean its perfect.Keep it up Lucky. By the way which software do u use??
Old 28th October 2005, 00:24   #79
BHPian

Great work guys, keep the creative juices flowing. Hope to see some stuff on the humble wagonr and santro.
Old 28th October 2005, 06:42   #80
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen
Kindly explain what exactly you mean.
?
If my source image is a jpeg image at 150 Kb which i got from the net( 800X500 pixels) and when i open and store this image in photoshop, the resolution at which am gonna store should be the same or more so that there is no reduction in quality.

Quote:
Is that's a problem with digital camera or the way it's been shot?
We can neglect the problem with digital camera and mostly the pblm lies with the way it is taken. Proof of it is that you may have seen innumerable snaps posted by the TBHP guys of their cars and i think most of them dont look like the ones that look on the car websites.

Hurry Home
Old 28th October 2005, 09:59   #81
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
the resolution at which am gonna store should be the same or more so that there is no reduction in quality.
Should be same only. Cannot be more. One can only increase pixel percentage for his mental satisfaction.
Quote:
We can neglect the problem with digital camera and mostly the pblm lies with the way it is taken. Proof of it is that you may have seen innumerable snaps posted by the TBHP guys of their cars and i think most of them dont look like the ones that look on the car websites.
All the pictures in web or for any communication are properly touched up. However, I do agree with you that it has to be shot right in the first place.

Sorry
Old 28th October 2005, 11:30   #82
BHPian

Quote:
Should be same only. Cannot be more. One can only increase pixel percentage for his mental satisfaction.

All the pictures in web or for any communication are properly touched up. However, I do agree with you that it has to be shot right in the first place.

Sorry
Yes cannot be more than the source unless u tamper with some filters or some photo editing.

Yes, most of the images in the net ( those Car sites) are tampered by professionals.

I know these.. but Rudra-ji are u testing whether i really understand what i told kya...

Last edited by muni : 28th October 2005 at 11:33.
Old 28th October 2005, 12:31   #83
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I know these.. but Rudra-ji are u testing whether i really understand what i told kya...
No. I try to and I do learn from everybody.
Old 28th October 2005, 20:17   #84
BHPian

plz help!!!

guys i suck at photoshop....can any of u guys help me photoshop my accent...i want to modify it...so if u guys photoshop it for me...i wud be able to show it to rio and get it done like i want it...coz he does not have a exterior kit for an accent other than the add on...and i dont want that!...so guys plz plz help me out here! thanx for the help!

Old 29th October 2005, 13:30   #85
Senior - BHPian

So, I was going through some Photoshopicsm on the internet, and this struck me. Here is a pic of the Renault Dacia Logan, let's see what out artistes can do with this. So Stratos, Islero, kiku, lucky lee and anybody else.....wave those magic optical mice....

I'm sorry if the pic quality isn't of the highest order, but this is the best I could find.

Hey, Rudra, care to give it a shot?

Last edited by ported_head : 29th October 2005 at 13:32.
Old 29th October 2005, 14:03   #86
Senior - BHPian

Sticking to the topic, found some really nice 'Shopped Swifts on the web. These guys are good. Maybe I ought to use my study leave to learn Pshop.

From what I can make out, Mitsu Colt lights and Porsche GT2 front bumper.

Nice chop, I must say.

Can somebody make this do a burnout, please?

Due credit for above pics to whoever did them!
Old 29th October 2005, 15:15   #87
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kausu
guys i suck at photoshop....can any of u guys help me photoshop my accent...i want to modify it...so if u guys photoshop it for me...i wud be able to show it to rio and get it done like i want it...coz he does not have a exterior kit for an accent other than the add on...and i dont want that!...so guys plz plz help me out here! thanx for the help!

Hey kausu, we need pics form a better angle, ur pics are at an awkard angle to work on....do you have other pics at more conventional angles?
Old 29th October 2005, 20:02   #88
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by islero
Hey kausu, we need pics form a better angle, ur pics are at an awkard angle to work on....do you have other pics at more conventional angles?

hey islero dude...thanx for askin but am sorry bro...those are the only pics i have of my ride...am the sad part is that am in london..and i cant get any more pics..untill december...thats when i go back to bombay...!!ill try gettin a pic from the hyundai website..hope that works!....well here they are...all i could fine online!

Old 29th October 2005, 20:35   #89
Senior - BHPian

Ok thanks kausu, I am a little held up for the present, so I hope you dont mind waiting 3 or 4 days before I can do something, do you?
Old 29th October 2005, 20:37   #90
Senior - BHPian

Dude always remember, a photoshop work will look good on a image having good quality at the start and which is around 800X600 Resolution. (though I have done 640x480s also)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks