Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th December 2005, 10:10   #16
BANNED

Hey Guys,

For all of you planning to go in for a conical K&N air filter. Do so only if you do not mind the loud sucton sound that will be generated from the filter. I know someone who had it in his scorpio and removed it in a week because of the sound. The diff in power is hardly noticeable unless you push hard. If at all go in for the OE replacement.

A conical filter should cost approx RS 3.5k, no idea about the OE replacement though.

@ Vish - what did you mean when you said you have a exhaust but want a free flow.(do you have the rear muffler only). A correctly done free flow with conical K&N if driven normally wil actually give you better power and FE.

Viper
Old 17th April 2007, 11:19   #17

modify interiors.

hi guys!! i own a scorpio, she has been a great company since last four yrs, and now i'm thinking of modifying its interiors, basically remove the middle and the last row of seats and put two comfy seats instead. somewhat like innova's middle row. can someone guide me where to get it done??
Old 18th April 2007, 18:44   #18
BHPian

I was just wondering can we put the Volvo type of reclining seats in the scorpio, also if yes where can we get it and how much do they cost. I would also like to close the space behind the driver with some kind of panel work and put a LCD TV on it, can these guys who make buses do it, how about putting a small referigerator in it, what needs to be done for that I guess we need to put in an invertor for that which ideally should switch on only when the vehicle is on (else it will drain the battery). Any suggestions what else can be done I personally like the sofa cum bed that DC has used in his Travellor Home you can see it on

DILIP CHHABRIA DESIGN
Old 29th April 2007, 18:07   #19

free flow exhaust for getz

Hi,

wanted to ask u what all needs to be done to fit in a free-flow exhaust and how much does it cost?

Also are exhausts from remus available in and around delhi

thx
Old 29th April 2007, 18:26   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by virkdoc View Post
arush i am intrested in getting the k&n filter on my crde, what will it cost me? and will it effect warranty on my engine as i have a 5 year unlimited warranty
hey virdoc

I see that you are also from chandigarh and the only place you can get a K&N filter in chandigarh is in mohali and that guy doesn't have a good reputation
and for a universal filter you will have to pay around 4.5k and 1.5k for the old air intake (thats what he told me when i when to him)

i am will be going to him around 10 of next month if you want his cell no. or the address just PM me i would love to help you
Old 1st April 2010, 17:14   #21

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Slang and SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 2nd April 2010 at 16:27. Reason: Please read the note in your post, thanks
Old 1st April 2010, 18:59   #22
BHPian

Dude! See the date of Last post. Anyway my personal choice is K&N Universal.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks