Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2014, 00:04   #16
BHPian

Re: Elegant Seat Covers

Is any one aware of the price for the following 2 models - I tried contacting the numbers of the dealers in my city. But either they do not have the brand currently or were not answering the call.

Elegant Seat Covers-1.jpg

Elegant Seat Covers-2.jpg

I like both these designs, with the Black/Red combo getting the preference ahead of the other.
Old 9th October 2014, 21:09   #17
BHPian

I recently bought Elegant seat covers from JJ Enterprises in JC Road. I had gone there to install Rear View Camera and causally enquired about seat covers for Mobilio. They had quite a few options of seat covers for Mobilio in Elegant brand ranging from 4k to 11k. JJ owner highly recommended this seat cover which is of netted microfiber material in front and PU at back and it’s supposed to be easy to clean and remains cool in summers. I liked the pattern and finish of the covers and got it fitted for Rs.7200. Product finish is top class and it perfectly gels with beige and black interiors of Mobilio.
Attached Thumbnails
Elegant Seat Covers-img_2917.jpg  

andydude is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th July 2015, 09:50   #18
BHPian

@andydude : excellent fit and finish there.

I was also impressed by Elegant's range; I was just wondering if anyone in Pune got either these or any other fabric seats installed. I'm still on the lookout for a quality workman to get this job done.
Old 11th March 2017, 22:00   #19
BHPian

After lot of dilemma between PU Leather finish material and Fabric Material, looking at the Indian summer I went for Fabric Seat Covers by Elegant. I went to straight to JJ Enterprise in J C Road Bangalore (shop is opposite to the Multi Level Parking entrance). Mr Salman showed me many options from Elegant and I liked Veloba Cresent and Fresco Ultra. The look and feel of Veloba Cresent was much premium but bit expensive (Rs 10.4K for Veloba Cresent vs Rs 7.6K for Fresco Ultra). Finally, I went for the 'Veloba Cresent' and got it fitted there. It took them 2 hours to complete the snug-fit-tuck-finish job. It was neatly - every part is tightly tucked and there was no need for stitch and string tie ups. Overall I am satisfied with the job quality.

Veloba Cresent: http://www.elegantauto.net/shop/velo...cresent-beige/

Fresco Ultra: http://www.elegantauto.net/shop/fres...o-ultra-beige/

I paid Rs 10K for the seat cover for Ertiga 7 Seater. The seat cover set comes cover for all 7 seats including the 6 head-rests and 1 middle row arm rest.

The seats looks much premium, softer and definitely cooler after parking the car out in the sun (outside temperature measuring 32 degrees).

For Tata Tiago (5 seater) the same seat covers will cost Rs 7.2k.

Off Topic: I also purchased the beige colour noodle mat for my Ertiga covering all 3 rows and beneath the seats. It costed me Rs 2.4k and custom cut and fit took 15 minutes.
Old 12th March 2017, 11:02   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by souravbasu View Post
Finally, I went for the 'Veloba Cresent' and got it fitted there.
Veloba Crescent seems to be a good choice at 10k. Were the original seat fabrics removed before fitting the new ones? Please post a few pictures.
Old 27th June 2017, 17:16   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dailydriver View Post
Veloba Crescent seems to be a good choice at 10k. Were the original seat fabrics removed before fitting the new ones? Please post a few pictures.
Sorry, missed to notice this post earlier.

The original seat fabric remained untouched. The new seat covers fitted over those perfectly and look and touch is much supreme now. The fabric is also stainless and water resistant to much extent - there has been couple of occasions of kid vomiting and wiping chocolate creams on the car seat. It was just so easy to clean using normal paper tissues and no visible remains are detected irrespective of the light fabric color.

I dont have any photo handy, will post them as I get it.
souravbasu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2019, 18:30   #22
BHPian

Does anyone know where to get Elegant Seat Covers in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon apart from company owned/franchisee showrooms. As i have seen the cost difference is more than 2-3k per seat covers when the same is purchased outside of company showroom. Earlier i had a local accessory shop who used to deal in Elegant but it has shut down now.
Old 23rd October 2019, 18:33   #23
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaSing View Post
Earlier i had a local accessory shop who used to deal in Elegant but it has shut down now.
Suggest to check TBHP for popular accessories shops in Delhi and call these shops.

Btw, the Elegant seat covers in my Storme are going strong even after 6.5 years. I have woven-type synthetic material covers. Pics are posted in the previous page here.
condor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2019, 19:46   #24

I bought elegant seat covers for my V Cross two years ago. Art leather, bought from Amazon and got them installed from a seat covers guy in Lamington Road Mumbai.
Old 13th January 2020, 08:55   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoop_SG View Post
Is any one aware of the price for the following 2 models - I tried contacting the numbers of the dealers in my city. But either they do not have the brand currently or were not answering the call.

Attachment 1226792

I like both these designs, with the Black/Red combo getting the preference ahead of the other.
I got exactly this black / red combo for my scorpio and it looks great. The problem is like all PU leather based seat covers it is a bit "heating" for Chennai weather.

You can buy directly at http://elegantautoretail.com/ - he has an online payment system as well. If you are placing a larger order eg seat covers + mats please whatsapp them on the number given in the website and discuss, they might offer a discount or suggest alternatives.
Old 6th January 2021, 12:21   #26
Distinguished - BHPian

Has anyone had a look at this material seat cover and installed it? https://elegantautoretail.com/collec...12819185106988
Attached Thumbnails
Elegant Seat Covers-51avk8i4rdl._sy679_.jpg  

Old 6th January 2021, 16:34   #27
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Liner View Post
Has anyone had a look at this material seat cover and installed it?
Havent tried /checked this, but looks good. Considering that art leather is quoted upto 21 (for a 6 seater), this one looks well priced too. Can you check with the listed retailers for a sample ?

Based on experience with my current seat covers (7.5 years now) this one should be good too.
condor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th January 2021, 16:44   #28
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Havent tried /checked this, but looks good. Considering that art leather is quoted upto 21 (for a 6 seater), this one looks well priced too. Can you check with the listed retailers for a sample ?

Based on experience with my current seat covers (7.5 years now) this one should be good too.
Spoke to them and this is their most expensive model. It solves all my problems - I hate artificial leather, and real leather is not my thing. This has a nubuck feel to it and I love nubuck. Most of my shoes are nubuck.

I visited Shiva at Imperial leathers, he is a great and guy and spent a lot of time with me. But again - art leather. I also visited Karlsson, phenomenal stuff - way out of my budget - 55k and up. But its all real leather and I try and reduce my leather footprint where I can.

Here are some real actual pictures of this material shared with me. I am impressed. I like the Tan version.

Elegant Seat Covers-whatsapp-image-20210106-13.30.25.jpeg

Elegant Seat Covers-whatsapp-image-20210106-13.30.28-1.jpeg

Elegant Seat Covers-whatsapp-image-20210106-13.30.28.jpeg

Elegant Seat Covers-whatsapp-image-20210106-13.30.29.jpeg

Elegant Seat Covers-whatsapp-image-20210106-13.31.51.jpeg

Last edited by Red Liner : 6th January 2021 at 16:47.
Red Liner is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 6th January 2021, 16:51   #29
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Here are some real actual pictures of this material shared with me. I am impressed.
We did check at Imperial recently for a friend's XL6. But got a better deal at Karthik (Devraj/Nagraj).

Thanks for the pics.

Agree with you: art leather not comfortable, while real leather also gets pretty expensive. If I am changing my seat covers, I would definitely try this one. But as things stand, the cover on only the driver seat is wearing a bit

Last edited by condor : 6th January 2021 at 17:08.
Old 24th February 2021, 15:09   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Spoke to them and this is their most expensive model. It solves all my problems - I hate artificial leather, and real leather is not my thing. This has a nubuck feel to it and I love nubuck. Most of my shoes are nubuck.
did you try this ? any pictures.

im very interested in their claim that this feels like leather...but does not get heated up in summer. I'm wondering if that claim can hold up in Delhi weather. Art leather and real leather both get heated up to furnace level temperatures.

would love to get your opinion/experience

P.S. I'm also wondering what they call nubuck is actually alacantara - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcantara_(material)

Last edited by silverbyte : 24th February 2021 at 15:12.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks