Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th January 2006, 01:00   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooldude
the biggest joke is 700 or 800 sbks in bangalore
we have abt 300 sbk (1ltr+600cc bikes) here in bangalore. That number may be true if include all the imported bikes in bangalore sbk+ tourer+cruiser+offroad+vintage.....

We have almost 200 imported 2 stroke machines here.definitely much more than in bombay.
Old 14th January 2006, 01:09   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
we have abt 300 sbk (1ltr+600cc bikes) here in bangalore
Most of them sit in neighbouring states.
Old 14th January 2006, 01:26   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous
Most of them sit in neighbouring states.
the 700 figure quoted must be from the rto. On bangalore roads we have abt 150 sbk s.
Old 14th January 2006, 16:02   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinclaturbo
we have abt 300 sbk (1ltr+600cc bikes) here in bangalore. That number may be true if include all the imported bikes in bangalore sbk+ tourer+cruiser+offroad+vintage.....

We have almost 200 imported 2 stroke machines here.definitely much more than in bombay.
comon man get realistic ..200 sounds like a real figure ...and dont tell me that u belive the stats put up by economic times ...they are defintely exhaggerating each and every stat....i m in bangalore from past 3 1/2 years...while i keep going to mumbai for a couple of months...i definitely see more sbks on mumbai roads..and yeah and also many with ka registration...but i also see bikes in bangalore with mh registration and also i have seen lot of bikes in delhi with mh registration...so do not underestimate no of bikes in mumbai...and also 2strokes tourer cruiser offroad vintage bikes are not limited only to bangalore..they are also in plenty in mumbai..also there are more dealers of sbks in mumbai than in bangalore.period.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks