Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th January 2006, 02:19   #16

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

i knew there was atleast one advantage of smoking...my cig lighter slot will come in handy.
Old 18th January 2006, 06:34   #17
BHPian

This seems to be a good buy. Lets see whether I can grab one. Thanks for your reply. The $50 one in ebay is the older gtech pro (with LED display) and can't display RPM. The new gtechpro is LCD based.. and shows torque, rpm curve which is ultra cool, plus has shift lights and can really be helpfult for optimum driving... be it racing or maximizing FE. Also, I read the manual, this can be operated in metric mode too.. so no miles funda.. can give readout in km also. However, they mentioned that if the power spikes are not sensed (if it's too low) then the rpm can't be displayed. And there are certain cars which has this kind of behavior and they recommended to use the headlights. Also was reading it.. it can even measure the G-force.. will tell you the cabaility of cornering.
Old 18th January 2006, 09:44   #18
BHPian

For anyone who actually wants to measure the true performance, this is one of the best tools around. Especially the RR ($299) which has a PC interface to download and study all stats. Highly recommended !!!!

It needed the headlights and/or blower be switched on to pick RPM spikes from the power source on all cars i have tested on so far.

Last edited by rdkarthik : 18th January 2006 at 09:51.
Old 18th January 2006, 10:37   #19
BHPian

is this available in Bangalore or Mumbai? What's the premium you have to pay?
Old 18th January 2006, 11:44   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by protege
is this available in Bangalore or Mumbai? What's the premium you have to pay?
we use the gtech RR. A graphical representation of 5 or more runs is great. especially if want to compare the effects and gains after each aftermarket modification you do.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks