Team-BHP > Motor-Sports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th October 2010, 14:28   #16

Having "Mr. I Don't Care A Damn" back in F1 is sure going to be fun. F1 needs characters like KIMI'STER, who drive the F1 car for all its worth.

Last edited by navin : 11th October 2010 at 14:56. Reason: mention of alcohol removed.
Old 16th October 2010, 00:27   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrisharm View Post
If i were the team principal of any of the top teams besides mclaren or red bull, i would be giving kimi a serious consideration.
Awesome news!! Imagine if kimi was still there in F1; his age wasnt killing his stay was it?? then why this age argument altogether

C'mon guys he just went for a break and maybe the real rockstar of F1 is back an hope it will be a BIG BANG!. Who would not want to see kimi burning rubber on Indian tarmac?
Old 24th September 2011, 18:54   #18
Senior - BHPian

Re: Iceman wants back In

Don't know how credible this news is but it seems Kimi wants to join Williams for 2012.

It would be great to have him back in F1, but Williams are probably at their worst at the moment. It is reported that he will replace Barrichello.

BBC Sport - Kimi Raikkonen chases F1 return with Williams in 2012

Raikkonen 'keen to join Williams' | Planet F1 | Formula One News

Formula One | Williams using Raikkonen as pay-driver leverage?

Last edited by SilentEngine : 24th September 2011 at 18:56.
SilentEngine is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2011, 16:04   #19
BHPian

Iceman Please Return. Just hope i would see him in the Indian GP Next Year. then Forget Red Bull Forget Vettel. All hail the ICEMAN !!
Old 23rd October 2011, 17:25   #20
BHPian

Hope he does come back. But to be really frank, he should not come back into a team which does not provide him a car with which he can fight for podiums. As far as i have seen, he gets demotivated with a non-performing car.

Give him a competent car and i don't see any reason why he can't beat most people on the grid today. I was planning on going to F1 next year. This would surely be an icing on the cake if it ever happens.
Old 23rd October 2011, 18:22   #21
BHPian

@kimified, what option does he have? top 4 teams - Redbull,Mclaren,Ferrari and Mercedes may not change their driver lineup for next year..and even if they do, I doubt they will consider Kimi as he may not settle for No.2 status. I think Force India should gun for Kimi, as they need someone of his caliber to take the game to next level.. If they improve the car from this year and get Kimi ,then they are sure to get some podium finishes next season..It will be fun... let me dream on...
Old 25th October 2011, 19:08   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross View Post
@kimified, what option does he have? top 4 teams - Redbull,Mclaren,Ferrari and Mercedes may not change their driver lineup for next year..and even if they do, I doubt they will consider Kimi as he may not settle for No.2 status. I think Force India should gun for Kimi, as they need someone of his caliber to take the game to next level.. If they improve the car from this year and get Kimi ,then they are sure to get some podium finishes next season..It will be fun... let me dream on...
Paul Di Resta is almost a sure starter for Sahara Force India. And the other spot will probably be going Nico or Sutils' way. There has been nothing to indicate that SFI are looking beyond these three drivers. but then stranger things have happened in F1.
Old 29th November 2011, 16:13   #23
BHPian

Iceman is Back. Woo hooo

The Iceman is back _ Kimi Raikkonen returning to F1 with Lotus Renault next season - The Washington Post

Renault had a decent car this year. Hope they improve it for next year. Now, there is no way i am missing Indian GP in 2012.

Kimi's Ideal comeback : Perform brilliantly in 2012 -> Massa should be out of Ferrari by then -> Vettel \Hami (Unlikely) moves to Ferrari -> Kimi moves to Red Bull or Mclaren. Wouldn't that be sweet!
Old 29th November 2011, 16:18   #24
Team-BHP Support

Mod's note:

Similar thread exists.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intl-...f1-2012-a.html (Raikkonen to return to F1 in 2012)

Please continue the discussion in the above thread. Thanks!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks