Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st January 2017, 17:01   #211
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hero Impulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya.bhardwaj View Post
Finally Took the plunge and got a brand new impulse. This was an extremely impulsive decision as i had to decide to buy the bike in half an hour. I am totally in love with her. Coming from a duke 390, this is so much fun to ride and i don't have to worry about potholes anymore. Waiting for the temporary registration to come in and then i shall exploit her to the fullest
Congratulations. Is the bike back in production or did you get lucky with leftover stock?

Cheers,

Jay
Old 31st January 2017, 17:08   #212
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayPrashanth View Post
Congratulations. Is the bike back in production or did you get lucky with leftover stock?

Cheers,

Jay
Thanks a lot. This is from the last 2013 batch. Had to really work hard to find one. Finally found her in Meerut.
aditya.bhardwaj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st January 2017, 17:15   #213
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya.bhardwaj View Post
Finally Took the plunge and got a brand new impulse.
Congratulations. I thought the bike was discontinued in 2015. It appears your hard work had paid.

Last edited by jetsetgo08 : 31st January 2017 at 17:17.
Old 11th April 2017, 16:53   #214
BHPian

Hi, I would require some help or suggestions regarding the registration of my Impulse.The Bike had to be registered in New Delhi but was bought from a dealer ( Largest hero dealer ) in Meerut.

The bike was bought on 29th Of January 2017, received the sales receipt and the insurance from the dealer. I was told that the temporary registration ( from meerut ) shall be done in a few days and i would be emailed the document for the same.

I received the temporary registration in a few days which was valid till 8th of March 2017. Since then, the dealer is making excuses with regards to the delivery of my registration certificate and permanent number.

Sometimes they say that the process is done and are awaiting the RC and sometimes they inform that there was a raid at the RTO in delhi which has delayed the process.

I even told them that i shall collect the RC directly from the RTO but was informed that it was not possible.

Any idea how to proceed with this ? The dealer did not even give me a tax receipt. Please help.
Old 28th June 2019, 21:59   #215

The rear mounts of the engine is a direct fit, the front ones need machining or you could make one from scratch in a lathe.

Attaching some videos from the trp

cheers.[/quote]

Hi, Could you please share the pics of the mounts for the front ones to fit the ZMA engine. It would be very helpful. Thanks Kumar

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks