Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th June 2018, 21:15   #91
BANNED

Re: Yamaha R15 V2.0- A query

Quote:
Originally Posted by anup89 View Post
Hello fellow R15 Riders/Fans. Hoping your love affair with the R15 continues..

I have been facing a peculiar problem with my R15 v2.0. It has completed about 48k kms. Off late,the front wheel feels wobbly on uneven roads.More so during turns. For eg. on a smooth road ,sometimes you may find the edges of the road are slightly less worn out than the middle.So, there is a difference in evenness of the surface at those areas. While riding at moderate speeds ,if i change direction from the middle of the road to the sides or vice versa, I feel the front wheel wobble without any input from my side. I then have to consciously grip the handle harder so as to prevent the wheel from swerving undesired.

I wanted to know if you guys have ever faced the same issue? What can be the probable causes for it? How can I resolve this? Is there any mechanic/service centre in Kolkata who/which can help?

Thanks In Advance.
Now would be a good time to overhaul your front(coneset actually but since you're taking the front end off better overhaul the forks as well, change both seals on both forks as well) end and also change both your wheel bearings if you haven't already done so, do inspect your swing-arm bushes as well.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 13th June 2018 at 21:27. Reason: Quoted post edited.
ashwinprakas is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks