Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th June 2013, 16:27   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Rajputana Custom Motorcycles - Jaipur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Such beautiful and bespoke stuff that really makes perfect use of the hand-crafted Jaipur flavour.

Thanks for putting this thread together. I had met the guy at Auto Expo 2010 when he had just started out. Only got a few pictures of one bike at that time. I'm just amazed we haven't had a thread dedicated to Rajputana since then.
cya
R
Thank you for your kind words. Rajputana Customs has become quite famous in Jaipur in the last 1 year. Before that, even Jaipur-ites didn't know about such a company. I had spotted many of their creations in and around Malviya Nagar, and believe me, they are just flaw less. Moreover, the price point at which they offer these modifications tempts people like me to buy a RE and approach them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankjha1806 View Post
Truly freaking awesome!

Surprisingly being closely tuned to auto industry and spending decent amount of quality time on Team BHP, and i was still not aware of them.

Some of them look truly awesome, any idea how much it could cost to own one? Also does RE service them in their shop or it needs something special to get serviced every-time?
Not your fault mate. Even I was amazed that we haven't had a thread on RCM in the past three years of their existence.
Regarding the cost, I have mentioned the prices of various models in their description. The one's which I haven't mentioned are those motocycles whose price were not revealed by RCM.
dZired is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th June 2013, 17:32   #17
BHPian

Thank You for sharing such beautiful machine and introducing to such a talent in India.

I loved the way each one of the bike has been conceptualized and showcased, seen a lot of such attempts but the attention to detail in these machines is remarkable.
Old 14th June 2013, 18:36   #18
BHPian

Cheers for the Idea conception and its execution. This segment is niche.
Old 14th June 2013, 19:15   #19
Senior - BHPian

Good stuff! I found these most tastefully customized - compared to some of the stuff that have been churned out by other guys. Nice, elegant!
Old 14th June 2013, 19:31   #20

Vardenchi and RM are doing an excellent job in popularising the concept of Custom Choppers in India. Kudos to them. Hope they inspire many more customizers with their success.
Old 14th June 2013, 21:17   #21
Senior - BHPian

Nice to see a cast iron 500cc block used on the Loco. More than power, the cast iron 500 is all about torque and that is what a locomotive is all about.

I am not a fan of chopper motorcycles but got to hand it to them for these spectacular creations.
sandeepmohan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th June 2013, 11:14   #22
BHPian

Thanks for sharing

Thank you very much for sharing this.

I have often heard of Rajputana from my good friend, whenever we have broached upon the topic of buying an RE one day for ourselves. I must admit I have been apprehensive about their level of quality.

But the mark of true quality lies in the details. And those are aplenty, I'm sure most would agree. Absolutely beautiful details. And I can say one may be better than the other (IMO), but none are over the top. And THAT is what works for me.

Brilliant stuff!

Cheers!
Sam
samarth.bhatia is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th June 2013, 12:05   #23
BHPian

Though I personally liked only Nandi, Chingari and Bitto as per my taste but all have been tastefully and passionately customized. In Loco I felt the tank should have covered the frame a little more downwards.
The final output speaks itself of the hard work and importance given to detailing in each bike especially Aghori and Rajmata.
India's answer to real passionate bike customization. Kudos to the team!
I wonder whether the team will ever try its hand on vintage scooter lambrettas.
Old 15th June 2013, 12:12   #24
BHPian

Brilliantly chopped bikes! Am truly amazed by the level of detailing on the bike.

Thanks dZired. If possible please share atleast the photos of the others (whose pricing have not been given).

All the bikes based on the RE engines desparetely scream for a V-Twin.
BeantownThinker is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th June 2013, 18:35   #25
BHPian

Thanks for sharing this. I was about to get some work done in Mumbai, but after seeing this thread, definitely changed my decision
Old 15th June 2013, 20:23   #26
BHPian

Mind blowing! Simply awesome...

That intricate detail; addition of our culture into bikes, liked that the most.

Rajputana Custom Motorcycles - Jaipur-final.jpg

Never thought about adding that to a bike;
Never realized it would blend in so perfectly
Never seen bikes sporting them, ever before.

Top notch work!!
Spinnerr is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th June 2013, 21:01   #27
BHPian

Absolutely jaw dropping stuff. If he is doing all the work locally, this is some seriously amazing talent and I wish him all the best to do well. I think while he can continue to churn out masterpieces on the RE platform, its a ripe time for him to move up to the V-Twins from Milwaukee especially given his wonderful talent & attention to detail. Ofcourse, due to the RTO restrictions on custom bikes (I mean S&S engine types etc), I guess it makes more sense to buy the stock RE or Harley, register it, and then do the chopping and sharpening.

Thanks dZired for taking the time & patience to put this thread together for all of us.

Last edited by Haroon : 15th June 2013 at 21:02.
Haroon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th June 2013, 23:00   #28
BHPian

Oh my sweet lord, this is mouth watering stuff! Great bikes and even better pictures and what amazing names ! Surely getting one done by them as soon as I save enough money !
Old 15th June 2013, 23:35   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dZired View Post
"Cause the machine you sit on tells the world exactly where you stand"
Whenever i see Orange County Choppers on TV and see Paul senior and junior designing their bikes i would think about an indian side to that. RCM have done that.I follow some old school bobbing and chopping, and i am seriously thrilled to see them do this work.
Awesome bobbers and amazing creativity shown in all of their works.I am in love with "Rajmata" "Nandi" and "Bittoo".
Their work can seriously challenge other bike makers abroad.
RCM now is in my list of best bike makers which also include OCC , Rough Crafts from Taiwan and BADLANDS from Japan.

One small question though Will they make custom small parts like Derby covers,Timer Covers, and some other detailing parts for Harleys.?

Keep up the great work.
Cheers
Old 16th June 2013, 05:54   #30
Distinguished - BHPian

That is some passion at work!!

Do they do any mech changes to basic bullet engine tuning??

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks