Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th July 2006, 15:53   #31
BANNED

Oye MASON.. chill yaar..
We all would like to see litre class bikes here.. or closer to litre class bikes... there's nothing that people like dreambike's can do to change governmental policy.
Old 5th July 2006, 16:25   #32
Senior - BHPian

Yeah exactly..
anyways to answer manson DB are SBK dealer i.e. they deal in all SBKs its just that they provided only Suzukis for Dhoom which has made me thinking that they *might* have some tie up with Suzuki. And this is justa speculation & not based on any confirm news from anywhere.
Old 5th July 2006, 16:34   #33
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat
Yeah exactly..
anyways to answer manson DB are SBK dealer i.e. they deal in all SBKs its just that they provided only Suzukis for Dhoom which has made me thinking that they *might* have some tie up with Suzuki. And this is justa speculation & not based on any confirm news from anywhere.
i know what dreambikes is.
all i'm saying that the speculation about suzuki working with dreambikes tends to get baseless with that fireblade parked in the same garage.

manson.
Old 5th July 2006, 16:40   #34
Team-BHP Support

C'mon, a major manufacturer working with a small time grey market importer? Unlikely to say the least.
Old 5th July 2006, 17:16   #35
Senior - BHPian

@rtech: Why not?? I mean it would be better that they give dealership to someone who knows what SBKs are all about than to a guy who just has some money to start up a showroom??

Did you say small time grey SBK dealer!!!! They have a proper website http://www.dreamsportinggear.com

You can get to know more about them here too:

http://www.xbhp.com/adverts/dreambikes/page1.php

In pune they are known as the people who bring in more clean bikes than anyone else(I am sure you know this)

Like I said its just a plain speculation sepcially after looking at their site & the movie, it seems they want to make it into SBKs ina proper way.
Old 5th July 2006, 17:24   #36
Team-BHP Support

Just saying what I think Techno bhai!

What these guys have is experience in importing bikes and gear in. Something which a major manufacturer would have as well. By that logic, Choksi's at Juhu should become the official dealers for Mercedes Benz and Rolls Royce as well considering the number of them they brought down. Website or no website!

Suzuki India, who is just starting of in India, has way too much at stake to leave things as important as this to a small time dealer. And yes, he is a small time dealer!

Ofcourse, I'm just putting my thoughts down here. I may be wrong. I would like to be wrong, as that means we get the bikes here sooner! But it just doesn't sound right to me.
Old 5th July 2006, 17:27   #37
Senior - BHPian

Yeah You too have a point there.

But bottom line is same.. dreambikes or someone else We want the SBKs to arrive
Old 5th July 2006, 17:38   #38
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat
But bottom line is same.. dreambikes or someone else We want the SBKs to arrive
Amen to that !
Old 5th July 2006, 18:39   #39
Senior - BHPian

Puhleeeaaasseee Gohohohood....I shan't ask anything more from youse for a long time, if this stands true...

On a slightly positive note, Yamaha and Kawasaki (through Bajaj) are planning to bring in their mighties, and hopefully, either of these two shall bear the honour of being the first official manufacturer to offer big bikes to the mass; in this fiscal, that is...
Old 6th July 2006, 06:41   #40
BHPian

I've been gettin some tips that it indeed is not what it looks like. There is more to it than meets the eye. And that's bad news.

This is just one bike which we have in the snap. Aloongwith the Gixxer, there has been spotted many r6s and CBRs. Something's not right.
Old 6th July 2006, 07:19   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech
By that logic, Choksi's at Juhu should become the official dealers for Mercedes Benz and Rolls Royce as well considering the number of them they brought down. Website or no website!
It can happen sometimes. Navnit had dealer status for BMW even before they officially set up shop in India and Kashyap for VW in Delhi. If they have a modern setup and prepared to invest, then why not.

But othwersise, any tom dick and harry can open a snazzy website from his basement.
Old 6th July 2006, 10:18   #42
Senior - BHPian

Navnit was already an MUL dealer
Old 6th July 2006, 12:42   #43
BHPian

You mean to say, the navnit motors no longer have anything to do with Beemers? No more beemer loving in thane?
Old 6th July 2006, 12:51   #44
Senior - BHPian

Arrey even while they were dealing with BMW thwy wer not some grey market guys or any simple importer but also had a proper MUL dealership.

Donno whether they had the MUL delaership before or after the BMW one.

anyways I think we are going OT here.
Old 21st July 2006, 21:48   #45
BHPian

suzuki super bike soon

hi! guys suzuki is gona launch hayabuza imported frm japan in the next two months the bike costs abt 4,00,000 . since import tax is 160 % the bike costs 12,00,000. so may be guys like me can watch it neither buy it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks