Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th July 2020, 22:01   #61
Senior - BHPian

Re: My Honda Navi: Navi Times Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPR View Post
Yes sure. I find this Navi with Adventure kit and stickering looks really unique and good. Let me see if I can get at 35K. Maybe if I get with basic accessories still I need to buy kit at extra 5K which comes to 40K.
Extra Kit consists of :
1) Luggage Box
2) Knuckle Guards
3) Rear Parcel Tray
4) Front Crash Guard
5) Side Panel
6) Front Wheel Fork end covers
7) Visor Assembly
Follow below my Navi's circles parts, these are part of Adventure Kit.
My Honda Navi: Navi Times Roll-2.jpg
hillram is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th July 2020, 22:16   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Mileage Check up time :
A very important factor which guides the Indian Automobile Industry, is the million dollar question " Kitna Dethi hai ?" (How much mileage does your vehicle give you ?).
I think that is on the lower side for a vehicle of this size. I used to own a few 110 cc bikes and the average was always above 60. What is the mileage that Honda quotes for this?

Mod Note : Please quote ONLY the relevant bits of a post. Quoting a full, long post inconveniences our mobile readers.

Thanks!

Last edited by Sheel : 15th July 2020 at 08:59. Reason: Mod note attached.
Old 15th July 2020, 00:18   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghu M View Post
I think that is on the lower side for a vehicle of this size. I used to own a few 110 cc bikes and the average was always above 60. What is the mileage that Honda quotes for this?
My Yamaha Gladiator 110cc gives 66kmpl !!!! Honda Activa engine, on whose platform Navi is also cloned, gives very poor mileage. Ask any Activa owner.
Btw your 110cc bikes must be all geared ones, Navi is CVT !!
hillram is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th July 2020, 07:39   #64
KPR
BANNED

I've a 110 CC Yamaha Libero G5 that easily gives 70 kmpl. One cannot expect beyond 45 kmpl on daily usage of a fearless scooter. Whatever claims made by manufacturer are over optimistic. Convenience of 110 CVT costs us some mileage loss of 15kmpl. Scooters like pleasure which is also around 110 cc gave me poor mileage of 35-38 kmpl which is close to my brother's 150cc SR150 mileage
KPR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th July 2020, 11:23   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Extra Kit consists of :

Follow below my Navi's circles parts, these are part of Adventure Kit.
Attachment 2030488
How much did the visor cost you? Any links for the same would be helpful.

Will it be posible to share a pic of it from the rider's perspective? I want to see how it is mounted.
Old 15th July 2020, 13:01   #66
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlQuazi View Post
How much did the visor cost you? Any links for the same would be helpful.

Will it be posible to share a pic of it from the rider's perspective? I want to see how it is mounted.
Have you read my thread properly? I clearly explained about the Adventure Kit and its pricing.
Old 20th January 2023, 15:50   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillout View Post
I have been using the Navi for over six months now, if there is one issue that i have to highlight, its the hard suspension. If roads are broken you literally have to crawl, else for sure its going to hurt your back. Its as hard as the Aprilia.
Hi, I have tried a trick to alleviate Hard Suspension related problem in Honda Navi and it is suitable for Solo Riding. I have a 2016 Model which I had bought for my son which now I am using for going to crowded market places in Pune due to its simplicity and maneuverability.
I rotated the Handle Bar towards Rider Position and shifted my sitting position about 100 to 150 mm from the leading edge of Seat. This resulted in shifting of weight on rear shocks and they are operating nicely. I have tried this trick and now the Ride Quality has improved a lot. Do let me know your comments.
Old 20th January 2023, 16:26   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechtron View Post
Hi, I have tried a trick to alleviate Hard Suspension related problem.
Interesting, could you post a picture also with this change are you able to ride with a pillion or it strictly become a solo ride
Old 20th January 2023, 16:31   #69

Quote:
Hi, I have tried a trick to alleviate Hard Suspension related problem in Honda Navi and it is suitable for Solo Riding. I have a 2016 Model which I had bought for my son which now I am using for going to crowded market places in Pune due to its simplicity and maneuverability.
I rotated the Handle Bar towards Rider Position and shifted my sitting position about 100 to 150 mm from the leading edge of Seat. This resulted in shifting of weight on rear shocks and they are operating nicely. I have tried this trick and now the Ride Quality has improved a lot. Do let me know your comments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillout View Post
Interesting, could you post a picture also with this change are you able to ride with a pillion or it strictly become a solo ride
Hi, Will post Photoes, It will be a Solo Ride Only, If a Pillion weighing about 40 to 50 Kg. rides then no need to shift sitting position. I will try posting video with both sitting positions.
mechtron is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th January 2023, 18:22   #70

Quote:
Hi, Will post Photoes, It will be a Solo Ride Only, If a Pillion weighing about 40 to 50 Kg. rides then no need to shift sitting position. I will try posting video with both sitting positions.
Hi, Sorry for delayed post, Drove Navi at a speed of 20 KPH through a Pot Hole with Two Positions of Riding. My Observation is when I sit back compared to original sitting position, I feel Less Shocks. The Handle Bar position needs further to be inclined which I am trying to modify the mounting soon.
On a Rumbler Strip/ Speed Breaker the comfort level is noticeable and feels comfortable. Will Post more soon.
The Youtube Link is shared below.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks