Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th June 2019, 10:41   #46
BHPian

Re: For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiren.mistry View Post
Congratulations on your ride, I have also brought home the standard disc with CBS version in Sonoma Red color. It is unregistered so the usage is minimal. I was deciding between this and the Ntorq, but finally the Access was selected as I found it a more comfortable and smooth. Also the Access is considerably lighter than the Ntorq.

Like you, I am also thinking of changing the tires, the Ceat's do not inspire any confidence. My wife is smitten by the chromed round mirrors, will buy them during the first service.

I wish the Access came with a 12 inch rear wheel as opposed to the 10 inch one. Also wish the clocks were more informative. Other than this, I am happy with my purchase.

I ruled out Ntorq due to following reasons:
1. 5 litre fuel tank: Too small when mileage is not crossing 40 kmpl ( read some reviews )
2. external fuel cap : I had issues with water entering in fuel tank in my Wego. Moreover if I did not use for some days, I used to feel level of petrol decreasing ( might be due to evaporation )
3. A bit heavy for my wife. I do see plenty of women riders zooming past me on ntorq

If Suzuki provided 12 inch rear tires, I would have purchased Suzuki Burgman. Burgman looks out of proportion with those 10 inchers.

Chrome mirrors looks good, just check out from safety point of view. I still think it will be better to purchase a rectangular chrome mirror from local market. I feel HYD traffic is less disciplined ( no offense ), even NH65 does not have lane markers for most of the stretch.
Old 11th March 2020, 10:58   #47
BHPian

Re: For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!

I have just bought the Motul Scooter Power LE 5W40 oil. Need to change that once my piston rings get broken in correctly. I have been using Shell Advance 10W40 for a while and it definitely is a lot better than OEM ECStar Suzuki oil

My Access now at 20K kms had its piston rings, valves changed and the timing chain replaced. There was a lot of carbon deposition in the head and over the valves. I also have overhauled the clutch.

If anyone experiences 'jerky' take offs while accelerating, might be time to clean the clutch shoes and the rotor.
Crankpin is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks