Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th February 2017, 19:22   #1
BHPian

For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!

Ladies and gentleman! Let me present to you my all new Suzuki Access 125 wearing Candy Sonoma Red!
Name:  red.png
Views: 99598
Size:  332.2 KB

Prelude:
Recently my wife changed her job, which is near to my place. Earlier, she used to go by her company transport. Hence, we decided to buy her a ride for daily commute. I do own a CBR250R, which she could have used, (yeah, she can ride the CBR250R!) but a girl entering on her CBR would be too much to handle for them! LOL! It wouldn’t be easy for her to handle such a heavy bike in Pune’s traffic. Hence, decided against it.
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-withcbr.jpg

As this ride was for my wife, I took a back seat. I pitched in only wherever she wanted my inputs. We do have a TVS Jupiter, old Suzuki Access and Bajaj Spirit in the extended family. Her ride before marriage was a first-gen Scooty - 2-stroke, 60cc. Our requirements were light weight, easy to manoeuver in traffic, fuel efficient and light on wallet. Having experienced both - telescopic suspension and trailing link suspension, I added one more criteria in the list – telescopic suspension. We shortlisted the TVS Jupiter, Scooty Zest, Suzuki Let's, Access and Honda Activa 125.

Name:  Chart.png
Views: 54290
Size:  7.2 KB

I couldn’t find the exact weight of the Jupiter and Activa 125 on their respective websites. Other contenders like Yamaha Ray, Mahindra Gusto and the Hero stable scooters were not considered. I wanted to bring in Vespa in the picture as I drool over its looks. But, my wife had ridden her colleague’s Vespa. She rejected it as it of no use for carrying stuff around, cramped for 2 people on board and its premium pricing. I agree, it is not meant for my requirements. My wife took TDs of the shortlisted vehicles and further cut down the list to the Jupiter and Access 125. She was okay with any of them. So I decided on Access 125!

I deliberately kept myself away from the TDs - the reasons being the scooter was meant for my wife and I wanted to let her alone decide without bringing in my judgement / liking / preferences. Had it been for me, I would have picked SR150!

The Scooty Zest was ruled out the reasons being despite having the same engine as that of Jupiter, it lacked the refinement. They are also not priced too far apart. So, going for the Zest over the Jupiter didn’t make sense. We loved the Suzuki Let's. The motor is highly refined with great figures on paper, which are translated to the real world without void. It is very agile and zippy. But again, there was not much of a price difference between the Access and Let's. The latter is cramped with 2 adults on board. I believe, it is highly underrated scooter and has the potential to grow if marketed well and priced lower.

The Activa 125 was rejected by my wife mainly because of its weight. She didn’t even take a TD. She tried to lift it off the main stand and said it’s heavy. IMO, Honda charges a premium for all its scooters and still supplies age-old trailing link suspension. It doesn’t look justified particularly when the Access matches it in some areas and scores better than it in certain areas at a lesser price.

So it was a close call between the Jupiter and Access 125.
TVS Jupiter:
2. Broad and soft cushioned seat
3. External fuel cap
4. Value for money
Dislikes:
1. Slightly manly looks

Access 125:
1. Butter-smooth engine, highly refined note
2. Power on tap. Due to light weight, it just zips through
3. Very easy, light-weight steering, quickly changes direction
4. Retro looks
5. Higher seating posture
6. Value for money
Dislikes:
1. Seat could have been broader
2. Too light, fibre body overall

I decided to go for the Access considering the Suzuki’s engine and better power & torque figures. It also has Rs. 3,000 cash back if booked via PayTM. The overall package was very lucrative and irresistible.

The Access has a Special Edition as well, which comes with chrome finished round mirrors, maroon seat cover and special edition emblem. It comes only in the white shade. Both of us decided against it as it really doesn’t look special. We didn’t want to buy a white scooter when better choices were available.

Few details about our purchase:
Date of booking: 10th Jan 2017
Date of delivery: 4th Feb 2017
ODO reading while penning down this review: 500 kms
Model: Suzuki New Access 125 drum brakes
Color: Sonoma Red
Dealer: Deccan Suzuki, Pune
Ex-Showroom Pune: Rs. 55,824
RTO: Rs. 6,807
Accessories cost: Rs. 3,000
Accessories fitted: steel body frame, seat cover, handle grips, 3M coating, number plates (yeah, number plates are accessories), side foot rest
Insurance: Rs. 1,969
On-road cost: Rs. 68,400
Discounts: Rs. 3,000 cash back if booked via PayTM. I managed to get an additional discount of Rs. 1,200 on accessories after going through an ordeal.

Dealer experience: Deccan Suzuki, Ghole road

I would rate them below average. We walked into their showroom, which is petty small. The Access, Gixxer, Swish and Let's were kept on display. We directly asked for test rides, which were promptly offered. My wife tested the Access and Let's. We instantly finalised the Access and booked it by paying Rs. 500. I later booked on PayTM by paying Rs. 20.000 to dealer on which, I received Rs. 3,000 cash back.

We were confused about which colour to go for. We liked Matt Grey, but she preferred either red or blue over grey. So we settled for red.
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170107_165455004.png.jpg
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170107_165510839.jpg
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170107_165525116.jpg

I did a full payment by transferring the money online and we were promised delivery of the scooter in 8-10 days. We were told the shipment is on the way from Haryana.

This 10 day period was stretched to 24 days due to dealer goof ups and no one knew when my scooter would be delivered. Finally after doing a lot of follow ups, I was told they have managed to allot one red Access to me. I still didn’t have a clue from where they managed as I didn’t see any shipment in their stockyard. Probably, it was allotted to someone else who later cancelled his order. I went to their stockyard for pre-inspection. Below are the pics of my scoot in the stockyard.
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170202_113145908.jpg
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170202_113155610.jpg
Attachment 1607302

I had specifically told the dealer while booking, not to fix steel body frames. IMO they spoil the look. But, when I reached their stockyard, my Access was already wearing those steel frames. I didn’t ask for them to be removed. I was afraid that while removing the frame, they might damage the paint. The stockyard is in the premises of age-old building covered by coconut trees. Looking at the state of the building, I felt it may kiss the ground at any moment if you rev the bike hard. They had covered half of the area where vehicles are kept by a safety net. But, I am sure these vehicles are prone to getting damaged by random coconut drops.

The scooter looked good. I checked the ODO. It read 26 kms. It was a little on the higher side than expected, but I knew their typical responses, so I didn’t bother to ask. I checked for paint damage, tyre wear, firing note, battery, etc. All looked good. I gave them a go ahead for RTO processing.

Delivery Day:
I took her home on 4th Feb 2017. We reached the showroom around 12.30 PM. She was kept at the entrance. Gleaming! There is no separate delivery section and deliveries happen in the entrance passageway! Nothing to write home about it. I was handed over only sales invoice. Insurance, tax receipt, booklet was not made available. I distributed sweets to their staff.

I received the booklet and insurance after 3 days. The tax receipt is pending and will be delivered when RTO registers and allots the registration number. I am told it will take 3-4 weeks owning to the RTO fiasco of hiking fees.

I quickly checked the tool kit, first-aid kit and verified the chassis number. We were good to go. Taking her out on the road without registration was illegal. The dealer had given me the option of taking delivery only after receiving the registration number, but I didn’t agree to it. I didn’t want my scooter to lie in his shabby stockyard and getting used for test rides.

My wife sat on her and tapped the electric start button. She immediately came to life (the scooter I mean. My wife is already full of life!) with her butter smooth note.
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170204_130034983_hdr.jpg

Looks:
The scooter is tall and handsome. IMO, Suzuki has done a good job as the old Access looked bland. This one looks funky and chic. Squarish chrome adorning headlamp, sleek and sharp indicators form the front. The Suzuki monogram sits below the headlamp. The chrome treatment really looks good on darker shades like red and blue. I plan to replace the existing mirrors with round chrome mirrors that come with the Special Edition.

For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170204_165447581.jpg
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170204_165453370.jpg
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170204_164307170.jpg

The looks are gender-neutral IMO. Also, the front wheel cover comes in 2 parts. One is painted in body-colour and the other is black plastic, generally hidden. This is also a good move. I absolutely hated the old Access's front wheel cover. It was gaudy in shape and a design failure. It used to brush first with the object ahead and get damaged which shouldn’t be the case. There is no provision to screw the front number plate on.

Move to the side and you would notice the sheer length. It looks bulbous from the side. It has grown in size over the previous Access. The seat is flat and long. It can easily accommodate 2 adults and a kid.
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170204_164934138.jpg

The Front wheel is 12” whereas the rear wheel is 10”. This difference is visible from the side view if you look carefully. The Access 125 monogram sits on the curvy side panel. There is a chrome plate covering the silencer. The silencer should have been more stylish and tucked inside the panel. It looks plain Jane on an otherwise handsome-looking scooter. The rider foot board area is wide and the grab handle is painted in silver. The carburettor sitting above the transmission block is covered in plastic. There are no holes to fix the rubber mat on the foot board.

Look at her from the back and you realise that this is the most boring angle. The tyre looks skinny, which is the case with almost every scooter now, thanks to the sheer width at the rear to accommodate the engine. The tail lamp is boring and indicators are integrated into it. A Suzuki sticker sits above the tail lamp.

Ergonomics and features:
The scooter is tall. The seat height is 780 mm. Shorter folks please look somewhere else. You sit straight and there is sufficient leg room. What I liked the most is that there is no obstruction caused by my knees to steering movement in lock to lock positions. I am 5’10”. The steering is very light and turning radius appears small compared to any other scooter I have ridden. The speedo needle does a full swing when the ignition is turned on. The dial is large and speedo numbers are easy to read. 30 km/h - 50km/h is marked in green to indicate economical speed. There is small LCD display at the bottom which displays fuel level bars, digital odometer and 2 trip meters. It also has oil change interval, which flashes after pre-set kms are covered. A press needle knob is provided to reset settings. The fuel pump sign starts flashing when there is 1.5 litres of petrol left. The last fuel level bar starts flashing alongside when the fuel level drops to 0.7 litres. The fuel tank capacity is 5.6 litres.

The seat is long, but not wide enough at the front. The difference is immediately felt when you ride the Jupiter. There are 2 bag hooks conveniently located in the footboard section. There is pocket, which can easily accommodate a 6" tab. This comes handy to place your mobile, wallet and knick-knacks. There is an accessory to get a 12V DC socket near to this pocket, which I didn’t opt for.

The mirrors are small in size, but do their job. The rubber plug used to cover the mirror bolting on the frame is of cheap quality. It should have been thicker. The buttons and levers are of good quality. The under seat storage is good enough. Though it can’t accommodate full face helmet.

That starter motor is self-engaging once pressed. i.e. I just need to tap the electric start lever and leave it. The started motor engages automatically till the engine comes to life. No need to keep pressing the lever on those winter mornings! Thoughtful I say!
The underbody is fully covered. It comes with a ground clearance of 160 mm.

For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170204_164317504.jpg
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170204_164327517.jpg
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170204_164333777.jpg
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170204_164730528.jpg
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170204_165548318.jpg
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170204_164812299.jpg
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170204_164848222.jpg

Build quality:
The scooter is light and weighs just 102 kgs. The paint quality is good and panel gaps are consistent. Plastic, metal and fibre parts are seamlessly integrated. There are no rattles or panel squeaks and everything is well screwed together. The suspension works silently. The fit and finish of the buttons, foot rests and parts is great.
Attached Thumbnails
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170204_164736913.jpg  

For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170204_164858182.jpg  

For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170204_164904156.jpg  

For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170204_164943006.jpg  

For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170204_165038185.jpg  

For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170204_165415630.jpg  

For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170204_165215339.jpg  

Last edited by Aditya : 30th March 2017 at 11:48.
StepUP! is offline   (17) Thanks
Old 12th February 2017, 23:31   #2
BHPian

Re: For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!

Engine and Performance:
The new Access comes with a 124cc, single-cylinder, SOHC 2V engine. Power is slightly down compared to the old Access, but torque is up to 10.2 Nm which comes at 5500 rpm. Peak power is produced at 7000 rpm. Like most Japanese engines, this motor is very refined. At idling, it settles into a sweet pur - no clatter at all. Throttle responses are instant. The scooter builds speed without efforts. The power coupled with reduced weight enhances the performance. There are very mild vibrations felt at idling on the handle. I think this has to be attributed to the weight reduction. There is no mass to absorb the engine vibrations. But in no way is it bad. It is negligible. The vibrations disappear once you twist the throttle.

As my scooter is new, I haven't got a chance to test its performance but, the way it masks speed, it left me impressed. I have not taken her beyond 45 - 50 km/h. What is more impressive is that it doesn't need choke input even on cold mornings. It just starts in a jiffy. Slightly open the throttle and press electric start and it instantly fires up.

Brakes and Tyres:
My access is shod with MRF tyres. The front wheel is 12" with 90/90 section rubber, whereas the rear wheel is a 10" with a 90/100. I have no idea why the rear wheel is smaller. The Jupiter comes with 12" wheels all round. The old Access was shod with 10" 90/100 section tyres although I haven't felt any difference with this setup. It could be a cost-cutting measure. Tyre grip on dry and wet tarmac is good. Though I haven't tested it extensively.

I intentionally didn't opt for disk brakes. My wife is not comfortable with disk brakes. The drum brakes do their job satisfactorily. You have to press both the levers simultaneously. Honda's CBS is really useful feature which should have been implemented here. For the speeds which this scooter will do, I think drum brakes are capable of doing the job.

Suspension and Handling:
The Access comes with a telescopic suspension at the front and swing arm set up at the rear. My be I am used to CBR250's suspension but, initially I found the suspension not so comfortable. There is a constant feedback on the handle bar on any kind of road. The CBR's suspension is great, no road undulations are felt on the handle and small ditches are disposed off with aplomb. On the Access, you can't take even small road irregularities at speeds as you would on a bike. Every road undulation is felt on the back. Later, I realised when there are 2 on board, things improved. This is to be blamed to high tyre pressure. There is a wide gap between solo and pillion riding air pressure recommendations for the rear tyre. Front / Rear : 22/29 ; 22/36.
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-tyre-pressure.jpg

While riding solo, when I reduced the rear tyre pressure to 29 from 36 and things improved. This is a weird set up. I mean how can I be so sure all the time if I am going to ride solo or with a pillion. The rear tyre air pressure affects the suspension. Or may be a softer sidewall tyre could improve things. Also when riding solo, I have a habit to sit in the middle of the seat stretching my legs. In this position, jerks are felt on the back. I started sitting a little ahead and this problem solved. I am not sure if things are the same on other scooters.

This scooter handles great. The tall stance, high handle bar setup and light weight helps. The steering is feather-light and she changes directions very quickly. Corners can be taken with confidence. The steering never feels nervous despite being light.

Fuel efficiency
Suzuki claims 64 km/l for this scooter under Suzuki test conditions. I thought it is the ARAI-certified figure, but it is not the case.

First servicing update:
Deccan Suzuki has small outlet at Aundh. After completing 1 month from purchase, my wife took the scooter for first servicing. The odomoter stood at 250 kms. The Suzuki guys didn't change the engine oil despite the directions in the service booklet. The reason stated was that an oil change not required as it is yet to complete 500 kms. They charged me for 3M petrol additive, which I never asked for.

Later, I changed the engine oil at a FNG.

Other points
  • After taking delivery, I went to AquaTint and decided to go for Opicoat Pro. I want to protect the scooter's gloss and paint from bird droppings, harsh weather and minor scratches. It cost me Rs. 4,600. Below are some pics at AquaTint after the job was done. They did an excellent job! Now, the bigger issue is keeping the service center guys away from washing my scooter!

For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-aqua.jpg
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-aqua2.jpg
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-aqua3.jpg
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-aqua4.jpg
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-aqua5.jpg
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-aqua6.jpg
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-aqua7.jpg
  • The Access comes with 12V 35/35 W bulbs. The light spread and illumination is good in the dark due to the larger headlamp, but the illumination is not up to the mark when roads are lit with other vehicles' headlights, street lights, etc.
  • I don't know why we don't get a hazard lamp switch and pass switch on scooters. These should be made mandatory. An engine kill switch would be nice to have as well.
  • For the run in period, the Suzuki booklet specifies a throttle twist limit rather than speed limit. Why can't they simply specify speed limits as it's much more practical. How do I judge each time where is 1/2 throttle or 3/4 throttle? I am keeping her below 45-50 km/h.
  • Suzuki's Easy Start system is great. But, don't forget to twist the throttle a bit and then press the button. If the throttle is not twisted, the starter motor takes 2-3 secs to fire up the engine.
  • It comes with a one-push central locking system. The key slot opens with a magnet mechanism. To close, just a simple push of a button is needed - first to be introduced in the scooter market in India as per their website.

For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-key-slot.jpg
  • Under-seat storage capacity has been enlarged to 21.8 litres.

• My wife still finds it difficult to put this scooter on the centre stand.
  • Without putting the scooter on the centre stand, you can't kick-start the engine. I think it is the case with almost all scooters now a days?
  • Initially for some strange reason, I was unable to kick-start her. I tried hard but she wouldn't budge. I learnt the trick after few days. Do not give any throttle input while kicking. I have this habit of opening throttle slightly while kick starting. But it does't work on the Access.
  • First-aid kit
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-first-aid.jpg
  • Tool kit
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-tool-kit.jpg
  • Set of keys
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-keys.jpg
  • My garage! It is 75% Japanese and 25% American!
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-garage.jpg
  • Parting shots

For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-shot.jpg
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-shot-2.jpg
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-shot-3.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-speedo.jpg  

Last edited by Aditya : 30th March 2017 at 11:46.
StepUP! is offline   (20) Thanks
Old 30th March 2017, 08:43   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Thread moved from the Assembly Line to the 2-Wheeler Section. Thanks for sharing!
Old 30th March 2017, 11:10   #4
BHPian

@StepUp,

TVS scooters can be kick-started without applying centre stand. The swing is reverse for TVS, which is cool.
aithalsandy is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th March 2017, 12:50   #5
Senior - BHPian

Congrats for your new scooter ! I like the new Access' retro looks very much and seriously considering it as a replacement for our 5 year old Activa.

Any specific reason for not choosing the disk brake version ? Its wheels look nice and disk brakes don't fade that fast.

And regarding the tyre pressure, I will advise to adhere to it strictly as I have skidded my scooter many a times. Over inflating the front tyre makes the front stiff and scooters lose traction pretty easily, this is more evident in rainy season. Also, it will put a lot of stress on the front forks and bearings making them loose faster, given how bad our roads here in Pune are.
NiInJa is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th March 2017, 13:08   #6
BHPian

Great review, StepUp. I too picked up a red access 125 disc this sunday. Am going to RTO for passing today.

Is our scooter BS3 or BS4?
zhopudey is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th March 2017, 15:39   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aithalsandy View Post
@StepUp,

TVS scooters can be kick-started without applying centre stand. The swing is reverse for TVS, which is cool.
Okay, good to know that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiInJa View Post
Congrats for your new scooter ! I like the new Access' retro looks very much and seriously considering it as a replacement for our 5 year old Activa.

Any specific reason for not choosing the disk brake version ? Its wheels look nice and disk brakes don't fade that fast.

And regarding the tyre pressure, I will advise to adhere to it strictly as I have skidded my scooter many a times. Over inflating the front tyre makes the front stiff and scooters lose traction pretty easily, this is more evident in rainy season. Also, it will put a lot of stress on the front forks and bearings making them loose faster, given how bad our roads here in Pune are.
Thank you! As mentioned earlier, my wife is not comfortable with disk brakes. Hence opted drum brake version. I am maintaining the recommended tyre pressure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhopudey View Post
Great review, StepUp. I too picked up a red access 125 disc this sunday. Am going to RTO for passing today.

Is our scooter BS3 or BS4?
Thank you! It's BS4!
Old 30th March 2017, 16:15   #8
BHPian

Just came back from the RTO. My scooter is Jan 17 manufactured, and is bs3! :( My fault I didn't check earlier. I could have insisted on a bs4 model, or at least asked​ for some hefty discounts on the bs3 model.

Last edited by zhopudey : 30th March 2017 at 16:31.
Old 30th March 2017, 17:39   #9
BHPian

Congratulations Stepup. I have white one with disc brakes, its a great ride, your family will enjoy it.

You can add after-market floor mat if you are an extra care person like me. It costed me Rs.100, it just sits on the floor, no bolting or clipping. And while getting RTO plates, if you want to avoid drilling front plastic, you can add two clamps in space between center plastic and nose bumper. The place can be riveted on those clamps, looks nice too.
Sparky is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th March 2017, 18:27   #10
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on the new scoot StepUP!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepUP! View Post

Thank you! It's BS4!
Can you tell us if this is headlamp on switch ?

For the love of riding : My Suzuki Access 125!-img_20170204_164858182.jpg
sajo is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th March 2017, 20:11   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Congratulations Stepup. I have white one with disc brakes, its a great ride, your family will enjoy it.

You can add after-market floor mat if you are an extra care person like me. It costed me Rs.100, it just sits on the floor, no bolting or clipping. And while getting RTO plates, if you want to avoid drilling front plastic, you can add two clamps in space between center plastic and nose bumper. The place can be riveted on those clamps, looks nice too.
Thank you! From where did you get this floor mat? For front number plate, instead of number plate, I have pasted it on the apron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajo View Post
Congrats on the new scoot StepUP!!

Can you tell us if this is headlamp on switch ?

Attachment 1624569
Thank you! Yes it is headlamp on switch. It doesn't come with AHO. I was told by dealer its BS4 complaint.
Old 30th March 2017, 20:40   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepUP! View Post
Yes it is headlamp on switch. It doesn't come with AHO. I was told by dealer its BS4 complaint.
Just to make sure, please check in the form 22 filled out by the dealer.
zhopudey is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th March 2017, 21:33   #13
BHPian

You would appreciate the firmer seats on bad roads. Soft seat of my Wego gives me back ache over humps and potholes. Wish you and your wife many safe miles on her!
Ruchitya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th March 2017, 21:58   #14
BHPian

Congrats on your new purchase.

I had the Access 125 from July 2016- Jan 2017, after which I had to sell it because the Bangalore roads were breaking my back, and I also wanted to get a bike for long distance trips.

During this brief time with it, I absolutely enjoyed this machine. The pickup is very addictive, and as you said, it masks the speed very well. It can easily reach 70-80 kph in a jiffy, without any issues of stability.

You mentioned that the under seat storage doesn't take a full face helmet? Well, that's weird because mine does it without any issues (Studds Professional Full Face helmet).
Avikbrio is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st March 2017, 09:10   #15
BHPian

I used to get terrible pain in lower back which I later discovered was due to riding Access. Stopped riding it for few months to get rid of the pain. It was not my posture but seating position - do not have issues with Activa or Aviator though I ride them seated in the same way.

One thing to admit, Access runs like a rocket when compared to Activa and others.

The storage area of older Access 125 is bigger than the newer version . Also, the older version can accommodate any full-face helmet as it does not have a hump in the centre.

Last edited by VaahanYogi : 31st March 2017 at 09:16.
VaahanYogi is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks