Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd August 2020, 19:17   #61
BHPian

Re: My Aprilia SR150 Race Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Let me clarify : Master Brake cylinder is not replaced everytime, hence it is not a fast moving sparepart, hence they dont stock t. But surely it will be available on order in few days from Vespa.
Yes sir you are correct, but when I asked the service manager to order it from the company, he said that I will have to talk to the company in regards to that, which is not done as it is his job to do that.
Update : Wrote a mail to the company, and then the service manager called me and said that it will arrive in a week's time. Went and installed it and also performed the 12th service. Total cost was around Rs.1880, of which the part alone costed Rs.1200.
Old 30th January 2021, 18:53   #62
Senior - BHPian

6th Service update
Lockdown did not crunch much miles on my SR150 but no niggles or hiccups.
Annual Service Cost:
My Aprilia SR150 Race Edition-bill-2.jpg
Ride Safe.
hillram is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2021, 12:27   #63
Senior - BHPian

I am facing a very weird issue with my 2018 Race Edition.

When the vehicle is on the main stand it is idling normally. However when it is taken off the stand, the revvs increase without touching the accelerator. It is creating an issue while riding it, because the revvs are high nearly near the biting point of the clutch and I have to keep keep the brakes pressed always.

Any idea what the issue it is. I checked below the vehicle, didn't see any wires fouling.
Old 3rd September 2021, 07:18   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altocumulus View Post
I am facing a very weird issue with my 2018 Race Edition.

When the vehicle is on the main stand it is idling normally. However when it is taken off the stand, the revvs increase without touching the accelerator. It is creating an issue while riding it, because the revvs are high nearly near the biting point of the clutch and I have to keep keep the brakes pressed always.

Any idea what the issue it is. I checked below the vehicle, didn't see any wires fouling.
Hello
I feel it has got to do with the accelerator cable getting jammed inside. Service centre should be able to fix this issue.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks