Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th February 2008, 01:04   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoranjit View Post
Wonder how this didnt make it to " Breaking News " on CNN IBN. Coming up .. exclusive interview with the parents / neighbours of one of the kids who was arrested.
breaking news on cnn-ibn was sanjay dutt getting married
breaking news on timesnow was - sania mirza going to buy toothpaste
breaking news on headlines today was - navjot siddhu commenting on andrew symonds (lol....what a pair)
Old 13th February 2008, 01:10   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by renamo View Post
Today's TOI has big coverage on drag racing in Bangalore, some girl saying it happens all the time near her house, and she is scared. The report makes you believe that all Bangalore roads are full of racers. what rubbish. Lots of press masala as well.
I'm not upto speed on this,so do correct me if I'm wrong.

My wife used to live on MG Rd for over a year,and she'd tell me how there's be these impromptu drag races on the road,mostly on Fridays & Saturdays around 11.30pm. It used to happen every weekend,sparing rainy days. A friend of mine living close to the ORR near Hennur used to tell me the same thing.

I guess these reports account for the handful of races that do take place within the city. Doesn't indicate that the city is full of such racers,but there's a decent fraction of people who indulge in street racing.
Old 4th March 2008, 15:35   #33
BHPian

Vijayanagar main road also host for this type of drag race by some idiots. I don't know why these guys are like this.
Old 4th March 2008, 16:09   #34

Maybe they are auto extremists? we do have religious and other extremists. these guys are just adding to that cause.
Old 4th March 2008, 21:18   #35
Senior - BHPian

As long as they don't take things to the extreme,and cause public damage of any sorts.Find a secluded stretch,and do what ever they want.
Its the stunts on public roads that can mess things up.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks