Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st October 2008, 12:54   #31
BANNED

Sorry to put over here but do you guys have any info about the availability of RXZ 5 speed crank rod with both bearings(of cource original one) as bought the bore kit but rod is not available in Bangalore, help please.
Imported Yamaha original rod in Bangalore is costing around 3.5 K which is way too high.
Ajaybiz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th December 2008, 19:58   #32
BHPian

i think u can get parts ordering from reputed authorized yamaha service center in a week or so
Old 8th December 2008, 23:41   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaybiz View Post
Sorry to put over here but do you guys have any info about the availability of RXZ 5 speed crank rod with both bearings(of cource original one) as bought the bore kit but rod is not available in Bangalore, help please.
Imported Yamaha original rod in Bangalore is costing around 3.5 K which is way too high.
in delhi the original conrods are awaiable at around 1000 aproximately
Old 28th May 2009, 16:35   #34

Rdd Cdi V

Hi guys,
finally after lot of hunting and searching i did manage to get my hands on RDDreams Digital CDI version 5, curve9. this is an awesome stuff to have on ones bike. the installation is damn easily and the performance is just unbelievable(MAKHAAN.....). it undoubtedly increases the pickup and performance but also improves efficiency and emmisions. you actually need to try one to believe it. i took a friend of mine on a test drive and we touched 100kmph+ in no time, in fact he was slipping out of his seat....
i would really vouch for this mod first for everyone rather than experienmenting with carbs, jets or filters. these should be the second stage.

now i need some suggestions on improving the headlight for RX. can the lighting coils be swapped with some other model bike and with it will i need to change the RR unit too???
cheers now..
Old 28th May 2009, 17:50   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five Speed Mick View Post
Hi guys,
finally after lot of hunting and searching i did manage to get my hands on RDDreams Digital CDI version 5, curve9. this is an awesome stuff to have on ones bike. the installation is damn easily and the performance is just unbelievable(MAKHAAN.....). it undoubtedly increases the pickup and performance but also improves efficiency and emmisions. you actually need to try one to believe it. i took a friend of mine on a test drive and we touched 100kmph+ in no time, in fact he was slipping out of his seat....
i would really vouch for this mod first for everyone rather than experienmenting with carbs, jets or filters. these should be the second stage.

now i need some suggestions on improving the headlight for RX. can the lighting coils be swapped with some other model bike and with it will i need to change the RR unit too???
cheers now..
If you don't mind, how much did you pay for the CDI? Is this a worthwhile addition to an RX-100 also?
Old 28th May 2009, 18:00   #36

well it cost me Rs.2800, inclusive of courier charges and got delivered in one day after realization of payment.. its a must mod for any RX!!!! by the way how old is your bike, cuz if if its 6v then you 'll need to convert it to 12v first. and the rest will also depend on the engine condition too.... but one thing's for sure, you'll feel the difference. actually what it really does is, digitally adjust the timing of firing and intensity of spark acc to the speed rather then the conventional one(static one!!!)
cheers now.
Old 31st January 2017, 13:21   #37
BHPian

Re: Upgrading Yamaha RX135

is there a possibility of fitting an electric start in RX 135 ?
Old 8th February 2017, 17:37   #38
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Upgrading Yamaha RX135

Quote:
Originally Posted by csnanjappa View Post
is there a possibility of fitting an electric start in RX 135 ?
Possible and already people are running with electric start in RX 100 & 135. Magnet side case will be modified to house the starter motor and free-wheel (I'm trying the get the snaps, but with no luck) and a bigger battery will be required. But the reliability factor is something to look about. There is no long term report from people who did the modification.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks