Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th July 2022, 17:23   #136
BHPian

Re: Need mechanic for 1990 Suzuki GS500

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnS_12 View Post
Try reaching out to Moto Pit Garage in Gurgaon if you haven't already. They should be able to help you fix your bike. All the best.
I am not the poster you replied to but i did go to motopit Gurgaon and my experience was horrendous.
I wouldn’t recommend anyone to go there. Will share my experience in detail maybe later on.
Old 18th July 2022, 17:26   #137
Senior - BHPian

Re: Need mechanic for 1990 Suzuki GS500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doge View Post
I am not the poster you replied to but i did go to motopit Gurgaon and my experience was horrendous.
I wouldn’t recommend anyone to go there. Will share my experience in detail maybe later on.
Am curious.... Have found Yogesh to be nicer of the lot till date. Please do share your experience here.
Old 17th April 2023, 14:39   #138

Harley Davidson 3rd Party Service in Delhi NCR

Dear BHPians,

I own a pre-loved Harley Davidson superlow 883. It's been a pleasant 1 year of ownership, and now it is time that I get the motorcycle serviced and get some parts changed. Unfortunately, the dealership is charging exorbitant prices on the maintenance and the parts.

I am here, looking out for any leads for a trusted service station in Delhi NCR.

Also, I could not find any thread related to my query, so you're free to move this to the relevant thread.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks